Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #31
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Net Fans, are you jealous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
your mad the nuggets won't win jack sh*t lol
Lol. DUDE!!!! Your a knicks fan.

You seriously don't see the irony in this?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #32
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I just paid the Nets a compliment, i think Avery is their main problem. Not the roster. Your thoughts?

Is Lin a Net? Shouldn't i have bashed the rockets?

BTW, no YOU HATE THE NETS shit. This is about the 100th time i said Avery is a shitty coach, going back to the first time the nets hired him. They don't play hard for him, his offense is an offense only because Deron makes it so, and his forte, defense is their weakest attribute. I find it hard to believe he is a good coach for Deron, Lopez, etc. when they don't give him their best effort. Lopez not rebounding coincided with him being there.
i tried to bait you, but failed
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #33
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
@kurple blow on a tissue you b*tch I know you mad we got Melo. Tell me that trade didn't backfire on you. Iguodala is a real game changer... Philly fans were praying he left. Who does that leave you with? Ty Lawson? LOL good luck with your "future" and thanks for melo again...
worked on you

and why are you talking to me so much? obsessed much?

move on
Old 11-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #34
kurple
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
your mad the nuggets won't win jack sh*t lol i'll take that melo for gallinari, chandler and mozgov trade all year you don't have a shooter besides the inconsistent gallinari.. fuc* out of here you like Javal with Faried? you guys have real good low post scoring
Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
i tried to bait you, but failed
You need to get me when Knicks are not 4-0. im too chill...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:05 AM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
very little of that made any sense to me, especially since the season has started and topics have shifted to issues of play... especially since i noticed that you recently asked jeff to make you a nets mod.

you come across as a weird mixture of decent poster / troll, honestly.
i was joking, the net fans were getting on my case so i asked to be a mod. i thought people would go . I shouldn't be a nets mod, sorry if i confused everyone.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #37
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe they could get Nate McMillan? But Nate's style is to slow the game down and play defense, so that might not work.

D'Antoni might be a great fit on the Nets, at least offensively... great PG, could possibly run the PnR with Lopez and Humphries. Joe Johnson basically made his living with D'Antoni in Phoenix.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
the kate upton thread
Old 11-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #39
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i was joking, the net fans were getting on my case so i asked to be a mod. i thought people would go . I shouldn't be a nets mod, sorry if i confused everyone.
oops, okay... way over my head, then.

i do miss my share of NBA forum threads about the nets, so i guess the joke's on me.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #40
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
very little of that made any sense to me, especially since the season has started and topics have shifted to issues of play... especially since i noticed that you recently asked jeff to make you a nets mod.

you come across as a weird mixture of decent poster / troll, honestly.

At one point, niko was worth responding to and worth reasoning to. But then, he all of sudden developed full-little man complex and decided to turn into an unreasonable and jilted troll. He's what Euroleague/Lakas Fan is to the NBA, Knoe Itawl is to Kobe, etc..

The sad thing is that he claims to be a Knicks fan, but that fandom is only fueled by his disdain for the Nets. It's really sad. I don't think he enjoys the Knicks winning for their success other than to see the Nets put down. He hates the Nets for really no apparent reason. Moreover, he'll represent all Nets fans by the 1% obnoxious fans we have. For the most part, Nets fans are realistic on this board from gigantes, to MTing, to Netsfan..but for some reason he'll use the loud, boisterous fans to represent what we're all saying.

I've given up on him. Maybe Prok slept with his wife. I don't know. For whatever reason, the guy just has some incredible animosity towards a team that's historically bad. It's like a rich guy who sees a poor guy gain some success and wants to continually beat him down to make sure he's poor again. My guess is that he's a raging conservative republican too.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #41
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
At one point, niko was worth responding to and worth reasoning to. But then, he all of sudden developed full-little man complex and decided to turn into an unreasonable and jilted troll. He's what Euroleague/Lakas Fan is to the NBA, Knoe Itawl is to Kobe, etc..

The sad thing is that he claims to be a Knicks fan, but that fandom is only fueled by his disdain for the Nets. It's really sad. I don't think he enjoys the Knicks winning for their success other than to see the Nets put down. He hates the Nets for really no apparent reason. Moreover, he'll represent all Nets fans by the 1% obnoxious fans we have. For the most part, Nets fans are realistic on this board from gigantes, to MTing, to Netsfan..but for some reason he'll use the loud, boisterous fans to represent what we're all saying.

I've given up on him. Maybe Prok slept with his wife. I don't know. For whatever reason, the guy just has some incredible animosity towards a team that's historically bad. It's like a rich guy who sees a poor guy gain some success and wants to continually beat him down to make sure he's poor again. My guess is that he's a raging conservative republican too.

Well this... All the mysteries are resolved if you see that the Nets have been a way more successful team than the Knicks for the past decade. Of course historically the Knicks have more to be proud of, but thats probably before he even began watching the NBA.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #42
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Quote:

rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #43
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ouch!

i'd say you could fry an egg on his ears right now. maybe do the whole box... :O
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #44
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #45
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

I think Avery is a bad coach, that's it. Sorry if I'm having a little fun. I criticized you once and since then you take shots at me in practically every post. Seriously?

And gigantes, kiddlovesnets, am I ever rude to you? If the nets fans want only positive things said, I suggest they go back to jersey because the Knicks get scrutinized more than any team and your turn is coming soon.

I'm not mad at anyone, I'd gladly buy any and all of you a beer if you we're here. Be mad if you like.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: