Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #46
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Net Fans, are you jealous?

I don't think Avery Johnson is a good coach as well and he'll be fired. Maybe not in season change but i don't think he'll be coaching this team next year.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #47
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

if you guys ever wanna organize and beat the shit out of niko, count me in too
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #48
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
And gigantes, kiddlovesnets, am I ever rude to you? If the nets fans want only positive things said, I suggest they go back to jersey because the Knicks get scrutinized more than any team and your turn is coming soon.
you've never been rude to me, although i'm not terribly familiar with you as a poster. from the little i've seen, it seems like you can be generally informative at times, but also talk around things that you don't want to deal with at other times.

i like my share of debate, so don't ever worry about saying positive things around me. shit-talking is another issue.

i do agree that being in NYC, the nets deserve to have the harsh light of scrutiny shone upon them. can't enjoy the benefits without taking the negatives.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
you've never been rude to me, although i'm not terribly familiar with you as a poster. from the little i've seen, it seems like you can be generally informative at times, but also talk around things that you don't want to deal with at other times.

i like my share of debate, so don't ever worry about saying positive things around me. shit-talking is another issue.

i do agree that being in NYC, the nets deserve to have the harsh light of scrutiny shone upon them. can't enjoy the benefits without taking the negatives.

its all good to me, i don't get how there's a game ,and we all yell at each other, and im picked out as a bad person who is angry. That's kind of what normal sports fans do in NY. Giant and Jet fans make fun of each other mercilessly. I'm sure if the Nets are better ill get based 24/7. And if the knicks ever win a title (and its not some sort of bizarre dream) i will probably get banned for my celebrating.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
if you guys ever wanna organize and beat the shit out of niko, count me in too

Please, if Barca wins the CL you are going to make 765 threads laughing at me. Take your losses like a man.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #51
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Nets deserves some harsh criticism because they talked **** about Knicks..also that all Jay Z and Brooklyn this,Brooklyn that crap and their so called best backcourt in NBA.

So far tought win over ****ing Raptors, blowing up 22 points lead over Timberwolves (without Love&Rubio), 30 point defeat against Heat and easy win over Magic. It's too early but nothing impressing yet.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: