Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see

seriously, if any of you have kids you need to realize that nobody gives a **** about their ugly little faces. filter it so you only share to family and friends who give a ****.

cool, you're 22 years old and you ruined your life by having a kid. don't show me it fresh out of the womb.

babies and politics are why facebook is shit.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see

Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?

Personally i don't post anything on facebook but telling people who are your friends not to post pictures of their new babies is just ridiculous and stupid.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if I have a kid, i'm never posting pics of it on facebook for everyone to see

i don't mind seeing my friends post pics of their kids. maybe it's because they are actually my friends?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Facebook is for your friends, who would care if you had a kid. Are you a child? Or just friendless?
No comprendo.

EDIT: Never mind, I get it now.

Last edited by ace23 : 11-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i don't mind seeing my friends post pics of their kids. maybe it's because they are actually my friends?
You're my friend but please don't bother me with events like having a new baby.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Personally i don't post anything on facebook but telling people who are your friends not to post pictures of their new babies is just ridiculous and stupid.
I think stallionaire worded it a little harshly, but I see where he's coming from. I've had a few Facebook friends have a kid or two then more or less morph their own Facebook account into one for their infant child. If I click on a tab that says, "View Pictures of Ashley", it'll just be hundreds of photos of her baby all tagged under the mother's name. Sometimes I want to see how a friend's doing, but the baby has completely taken over.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I think stallionaire worded it a little harshly, but I see where he's coming from. I've had a few Facebook friends have a kid or two then more or less morph their own Facebook account into one for their infant child. If I click on a tab that says, "View Pictures of Ashley", it'll just be hundreds of photos of her baby all tagged under the mother's name. Sometimes I want to see how a friend's doing, but the baby has completely taken over.

People get excited over a new kid. With getting married it's about the biggest thing that can happen. Just don't click on it but i get people doing it. I personally don't (i have 2 kids) but i get it.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

i have like 15-20 solid close friends

have 500~ friends on facebook. go to a big university and i went to a big highschool.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

don't worry. im pretty sure u wont have one anyway
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
seriously, if any of you have kids you need to realize that nobody gives a **** about their ugly little faces. filter it so you only share to family and friends who give a ****.

cool, you're 22 years old and you ruined your life by having a kid. don't show me it fresh out of the womb.

It's their FACEBOOK account and they can do whatever the F**8 they wanna do.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire

These two almost never show up on my feed.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

What's Facebook?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #13
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

dont worry. no one will want to procreate with you
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you will if you ever have one
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #15
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

I've blocked plenty of updates by people on my facebook and I'd categorize them it would be like this;

1. The most annoying people are the crazy moms, these idiots post every single news of their baby a la their kid eating food, puking, pooping, sleeping etc.. No one gives a damn about their ugly kids.

2. The one's who shares every single update from their favourite groups, suddenly 10 updates straight are from nonsense celebrity updates.

3. People who use facebook like a blog and who feel the need to write about the smallest accomplishments in their lives, like how they just went to the store and bought food..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: