Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Hey you! Yeah, you, conservative person.

lets talk. get it out in the air in this thread and let us have a real discussion about what is bothering you and if we can find a solution. i may not agree with you, but i still care about you and want to get pass all this petty shiet and come to a compromise...

go!
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hey you! Yeah, you, conservative person.

I just got this notice from the American Dental Association

Quote:
As part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the Internal Revenue Service is preparing to issue regulations implementing a 2.3-percent medical device tax, effective Jan. 1. The IRS has indicated that the forthcoming regulations will not include an exemption for dental devices, which the ADA and manufacturers requested.
The tax is a manufacturer's excise tax, so manufacturers and importers will be responsible for paying and reporting it. The proposed IRS rule appears to indicate that dental equipment, material and supplies purchased by a dentist for use in the office will be subject to the tax. It is also likely that dental prosthetics and dentures will not be taxed as products under the final rule, but that the materials that go into their manufacture will be.

Result: Fees for dental services will be going up by at least 2.3%.

It's just starting.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

^Omg cancel Christmas!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

It's just starting.
Don't blame Obamacare for that one, blame the IRS. It says in the very thing you quoted that the ACA and Manufacturers requested their exceptions for Dental equipment.

So I guess you're all for universal health care or single payer since everyone's cost would go down, right?
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
^Omg cancel Christmas!

Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Don't blame Obamacare for that one, blame the IRS. It says in the very thing you quoted that the ACA and Manufacturers requested their exceptions for Dental equipment.

So I guess you're all for universal health care or single payer since everyone's cost would go down, right?

Obamacare and the IRS are the same thing dude. And it says ADA requested it, not ACA.

I'm just trolling for shits and giggles here
Old 11-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Black Christian here. I'd never call myself conservative or liberal or democrat or republican. Ask and I'll tell
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Black Christian here. I'd never call myself conservative or liberal or democrat or republican. Ask and I'll tell
Can u stop being a christian?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
Can u stop being a christian?
Explain. Are you requesting that I become atheist?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'm glad you could laugh at my light hearted joke man; not to take your concerns with a grain of salt. {respect}

Last edited by Go Getter : 11-09-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Quote:

It's just starting.
Das rough. I dont think they should be hittin up small businesses/practices. Theyre picking on the wrong tax bracket as usual. Now rufus gon have to go medieval on some teefus
Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #12
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Quote:
Explain. Are you requesting that I become atheist?
Im suggesting you move out of texas
Old 11-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
Im suggesting you move out of texas
why? I love it here
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #14
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously when your avy is so distracting and hilarious?

Quote:

It's just starting.

I'll say a prayer for you and your family
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #15
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101

Dude, calm down. Your blue colors are overshadowing the point of this thread. Dont get defensive, and lets work together
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: