Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #46
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Black Christian here, ask me anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy

I assume you're talking about the evolution that suggest we come from apes? If the bible discounts that, I don't believe in it.

I don't want to be offensive but asking others when it seems like you have not read and interpreted the bible your self seems like a disservice. My advice is seek knowledge no matter where it comes from. You can find that in the bible or many other books but if you are unsure of what the bible discounts then that seems like it could be a problem.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #47
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I don't want to be offensive but asking others when it seems like you have not read and interpreted the bible your self seems like a disservice. My advice is seek knowledge no matter where it comes from. You can find that in the bible or many other books but if you are unsure of what the bible discounts then that seems like it could be a problem.
Not offensive. As mentioned in the OP and in this post...
Quote:
But ayo, as hinted in the OP, I'm not assuming the position of a sunday school teacher and I don't intend on carrying out long debates trying to prove or disprove the bible. I'm saying here I am, ask away..how I feel about things in the world or even personal stuff.
BuGzBuNNy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #48
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:

I assume you're talking about the evolution that suggest we come from apes? If the bible discounts that, I don't believe in it.

The bible is quite clear on this matter, God created adam in his image, and Eve from adam's rib.
MavsSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #49
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
The bible is quite clear on this matter, God created adam in his image, and Eve from adam's rib.
Yes im aware, I was being redundant in saying "If the bible discounts it, I don't believe in it"
Old 11-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #50
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Not offensive. As mentioned in the OP and in this post...

Ok cool, man. You don't have to prove your beliefs to others but you should always challenge your self. I know that sounds douchebaggery as well but seek your own knowledge.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #51
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What do you think of groups like the Nation of Islam?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #52
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
What do you think of groups like the Nation of Islam?
Seems like a racist hate group
Old 11-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #53
AK47DR91

How does it feel knowing Jesus is a white man?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #54
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Why would this bother me?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #55
AK47DR91

Quote:
Why would this bother me?
Because white men are the devil?

i kid, i kid....just trolling
Old 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #56
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

That's probably what Jesus looked like.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #57
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:

im not expert on the subject but does it say anywhere in the bible that he is?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #58
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hair that good 2000 years ago? Must be divine.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #59
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you go to mass every sunday?
CarlosBoozer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #60
BuGzBuNNy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Do you go to mass every sunday?
no, and i'm not catholic

Last edited by BuGzBuNNy : 11-09-2012 at 10:39 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: