Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Re: 1st Annual Ask The Bat

Who is your fav and least fav posters?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:50 PM   #32
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Blowin' in the Wind.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #33
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Haha, let's crank it up a notch.

TEXAS BATMAN
Can I get your thoughts on Christianity, George Bush (current prez), EMO's, and gay marraige.

Christianity. I can't wax philosophical on this because it's been done to death on this board. I think that if you're going to believe in something, and if those beliefs make you a better person morally and spiritually, then by all means go ahead. If you're going to practice devil worship and pray for hell on earth you oughta be beat to within an inch of your life just so you can see this 'god' that you pray to. I personally am a practicing christian, practicing because I haven't got all the fundamentals down yet lol, but I believe in Christ, God created the universe, etc etc. I feel like if an atheist can read texts saying that Alexander did this, King Tut did that, who says what Jesus and co did wasn't real?

George Bush. The dumbest f#@k in the history of our great nation. Not a leader in any sense of the word. It's going to take 5 presidential terms just to undo what this goof has done. Every time he opens his mouth we find out just how unfit for this job that he is. A powertripping egomaniac that I think is more of a threat to world peace than Kim Jong Il could ever be.

Emo's? Not a big fan of them. You can only see them so much until they get old. The board would be better off without them. People might actually be forced to start posting again.

Gay marriage. Anyone think it's a coincidence that Rome burned to the ground after all that rampant homosexuality? Relations with another man is just not kosher no way you slice it. They should put all these f@ggots that want to marry and get laid with each other on an island and let them go for it. But the island should be right in the middle of hurricane alley and be populated with cannibals, since they're all meat eaters anyway. book it
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:04 PM   #34
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
Your take on Nash's 2 MVPs?

The first one kind of snuck by me. Suns were hot, they were the league's most exciting teams and they had the best record. Still could've gave it to a number of players.

No player in the league deserved it more last year. To take that rag-tag bunch, no center, no forward, and make TIM THOMAS look like an All-Star? If Nash didn't deserve to win it nobody should've got it.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #35
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
[u]
Emo's? Not a big fan of them. You can only see them so much until they get old. The board would be better off without them. People might actually be forced to start posting again.

Gay marriage. Anyone think it's a coincidence that Rome burned to the ground after all that rampant homosexuality? Relations with another man is just not kosher no way you slice it. They should put all these f@ggots that want to marry and get laid with each other on an island and let them go for it. But the island should be right in the middle of hurricane alley and be populated with cannibals, since they're all meat eaters anyway. book it

- I'm right there with ya
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #36
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I refuse to ask any more questions until TB listens to some Bob Dylan.

The Times They Are A-Changin'
Positively 4th Street
Like a Rolling Stone
Hurricane

Get on it.

My limewire's down. And my audio's shot. Never try to play bass heavy music through your speakers. And I've never heard of any of those songs. Got any commercial hits?
Old 01-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #37
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

who's going to get to double digit losses 1st? Mavs or Suns?
why does your stomach growl?
who you think is better looking? Carmen Electra or Jessica SImpson?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #38
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Who is your fav and least fav posters?

Faves? adamcz, kwajo, knoe itawl, gobb, silent mav, hotsizzle, lazyboy, smokee, geewiz, hawker, kblaze, glove, rainerbeach, elementally morale, jtotheizzo, b-low, jsub........have to update this later. Some of these posters are quirky, entertaining, or are knowledgable so I check out their posts to see what they're saying.

least. senor ced. a closet homo who d!@krides and tattle tales. no respect for that clown. besides him most of the other posters i've had words with I still like. I even like jpr even though he's a herb just because dude sticks by his guns. Doesn't mean I wouldn't smack the s#!t out of him at a Ish picnic though. book it
Old 01-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #39
el_locoteee
National High School Star

Why is your nickname TEXAS_BATMAN?
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:27 PM   #40
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
who's going to get to double digit losses 1st? Mavs or Suns?
why does your stomach growl?
who you think is better looking? Carmen Electra or Jessica SImpson?

Suns because somebody will get hot against them, their shots aren't going to be falling, and a game's going to run away from them in the 4th. They don't get stops. Their speed and athleticism doesn't translate into defense on the other end.

Because it can't purr.

Tough one. Carmen has prettier eyes. T!ts are t!ts. Both are busty but Jess has d's (throw some d's on dat!) sorry couldn't resist....Jess had the nicer legs in that Dukes of Hazard movie, but Carmen has the more coke bottle shape. And a nicer @$$ in my opinion.....but in my opinion I'm going with JS because she's from Texas, and hasn't had her snatch pounded by Dennis Rodman. book it
Old 01-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #41
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Texas Batman, do you think Jesus could microwave a burrito so hot that he himself couldn't touch it?

what do you think of GoRapz?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:31 PM   #42
EricForman
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Yep, and I treated it as such. Chuckled and kept truckin

Far as I know, nope. I've gotten props on it and I think it's pretty unique. But I would kind of think the 'BATMAN' would give it away, though.

LOL. All you did was take it off Batman Begins poster. How the hell is it "unique"??????
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #43
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Why is your nickname TEXAS_BATMAN?

My friends turned me onto HTV and they were TEXAS_LUV and Texas Balla, my nickname at the time was Batman so I became TEXAS_BATMAN. And went on to be the board savior. The rest is history.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #44
EricForman
Good college starter

Texas Batman,

What did you think of Jean Paul Valley?
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #45
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Texas Batman, do you think Jesus could microwave a burrito so hot that he himself couldn't touch it?

what do you think of GoRapz?

I think that Jesus could turn a chicken burrito into steak if he wanted too. He could make boiling chili go to room temperature in one blow.

You're one of the better Raptor posters on here. Not even really that big of a homer like I've seen in years past. Passionate about your team but not fanatical about it. Actually not that bad for a canadian.

But at the end of the day you're still canadian.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: