Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #1141
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

I also would be surprised if he left. He has a pretty good gig there. Landing top classes and playing in the weak Pac-12...

Miller did play at Pitt, if anyone is wondering why he would leave. They say he didn't like the idea of coaching in the Big East grind, but now that Pitt is moving to the ACC...

I wonder who their backup plan is IF Dixon is really gone. I expect Boeheim to never coach an ACC game. This conference better not become a giant version of it's eventual former self.

Meaning, a bunch of average teams with UNC and duke on top. I don't see Louisville falling anytime soon so throw them in there as well.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #1142
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Happy for Oregon. They deserve it.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #1143
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so happy i decided to switch oregon to win.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #1144
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Kevin pangos with the onions late. I'm not so sure this is a team that has a deep run in them, but Pangos and Olynyk playing the PnR is a pretty deadly combination. Few probably didn't want to take all his other players out of the play but it worked out for the best I guess. Probably won't work in the next round.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #1145
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lol, Loyd wanted to throw that alley-oop to Dominic Artis.

Bracket perfect through the first half of the day.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #1146
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

i had Oregon in my bracket, yeeeeeee. Artis out for 9 games late in the Pac-12 season really hurt them so him healthy was definitely gonna give them a boost. And really OSU was a one man team, LeBryan Nash is overhyped and Markel Brown improved but really isn't battle tested.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #1147
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lol, Loyd wanted to throw that alley-oop to Dominic Artis.

Bracket perfect through the first half of the day.

nice, I messed up on the New Mexico State game, thought they could pull the upset. Also the Wichita State game. Thought PITT would at least get out of the first round playing an MVC opponent. Hopefully Saint Louis and Wichita dont keep winning cuz then id be f*cked
Old 03-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #1148
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nc a&t getting the hurt put on them.

oh nice belmont arizona is up soon. that and cal/unlv should be good. well, everythings good.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #1149
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

not a good start by michigan. but hardaway jr starting to heat up
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #1150
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where can I catch the Michigan game online??

NVM --> http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-li...nce-bar:%20mml
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #1151
Burgz V2
Good college starter

im torn. if michigan loses it will destroy my bracket, but I'll also be SOOOOOO happy they lost in the 1st round
Old 03-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #1152
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

why you so shaky burke?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #1153
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
i had Oregon in my bracket, yeeeeeee. Artis out for 9 games late in the Pac-12 season really hurt them so him healthy was definitely gonna give them a boost. And really OSU was a one man team, LeBryan Nash is overhyped and Markel Brown improved but really isn't battle tested.
And they still managed to do enough to finish 3rd in the regular season in the Pac-12 without Artis for 9 of those games. I believe they were in 1st before he got hurt. You'd think the committee would've been bright enough to take that into account, see that they won the Pac-12 tournament with a healthy Artis, and give them a more appropriate seed.

Last edited by KG215 : 03-21-2013 at 07:13 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #1154
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2

Nash is a solid offensive player who had a really, REALLY bad game. Every bad performance doesn't equal overhyped.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #1155
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Nash is a solid offensive player who had a really, REALLY bad game. Every bad performance doesn't equal overhyped.

Really? Because every time they play someone relevant he just so happens to have really, REALLY bad games as well

What happened when they played Gonzaga?

What happened when they played KState the first time this season?

Didn't show up either games in conference play against the Jayhawks either.

It's curious that he chooses the games when his team needs him most to have his worst games. But I guess a half dozen bad games against your only worthy opponents =/= overhyped huh?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: