Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #1201
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lol, I had NM making the Final Four in all of mine.
I decided when I was making my bracket that I wasn't gonna choose any of the "sleepers" everyone was talking about. So my championship game, in what I think is my best bracket, was hesitantly miami over either Louisville or Kansas State. Then I'm riding the wave with VCU in the final four, because it seems no one is talking about them.

Then decided that NM, SLU, and some other team that people are saying are final four chances I only have going to the sweet 16 at best. I assumed since people stopped talking about VCU, Miami, and Louisville (somewhat I don't like having them in my 4 because they're the number 1 overall, but most people writing them off worked for me) and either Kansas State or Wisconsin winning that region. But in one bracket I took Butler over Miami just...because. and have them losing to VCU and them winning it all.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #1202
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

I have New Mexico to the Sweet 16. I really thought about choosing Arizona to beat them, but I didn't trust those damn Pac 12 teams (and that bit me in the ass today ). I was so sure the Pac 12 and MWC teams would mostly flame out by the end of this weekend. I may have had all of them out in the first two rounds...

Oh, except New Mexico obviously. Checked and that's exactly what i did.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #1203
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If it makes you feel any better I fell for Belmont again.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #1204
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I didn't say he was LJ, I said he's LJ sized.
Which, in hindsight, is even scarier since Larry Johnson had face-up/wing skills and was an explosive athlete with an above the rim game.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #1205
Rose
nanu nanu

Dammit.

Oh nice! 3 fts.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #1206
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
VCU's 46-point win is the largest margin of victory ever in the NCAA Tournament by a team not seeded 1 or 2 since seeding began.
I know Akron had some guys with the flu and another out with a back injury, but still. Obviously they wouldn't have made Akron 46 points better. That's pretty damn impressive.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #1207
Rose
nanu nanu

Harvard is responding every time. Love it. Rivard's 3s have been fairly well timed too. Either extending the run or responding to a New Mexico 3.

Last edited by Rose : 03-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #1208
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

lets go nerds!!!!!!!!!!! harvard woooooooooooooooo
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #1209
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh my lanta
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #1210
Rose
nanu nanu

I guess people saying Montana would at least play Cuse close (Kornheiser) are pissed off right now.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #1211
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

im gonna pretend the nba doesnt exist for the next few days if we are getting nailbiters every night
Old 03-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #1212
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
im gonna pretend the nba doesnt exist for the next few days if we are getting nailbiters every night
There weren't any intriguing NBA games on tonight, thankfully. I did see where the 76ers choked in Denver, though. Up by 5 with like 9 seconds to go, Evan Turner missed 2 FT's, and the Nuggets won 101-100. On another note, how the hell did the awful 76ers damn near win in Denver?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #1213
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
There weren't any intriguing NBA games on tonight, thankfully. I did see where the 76ers choked in Denver, though. Up by 5 with like 9 seconds to go, Evan Turner missed 2 FT's, and the Nuggets won 101-100. On another note, how the hell did the awful 76ers damn near win in Denver?
letdown game. they got up for okc, and blew their load there. lucky for them the 6ers choked the game away
Old 03-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #1214
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

holy shit
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #1215
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

wtf man, harvard has burned all their timeouts. get the fckin ball in, you geniuses.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: