Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

We've just launched our new version of Xpand called 2X. New formula is pretty crazy. We've converted it into a concentrate, took out alot of creatine and added a new supplement called agmatine.

In light of that and the vast new (well old but rehashed products) coming out I'll give you my opinion on any supplement, type or even brand and give you some new low down.

Ask away!
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ask hateraid supplement advice PtII

no advertising allowed. go away
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does it come in rasberry?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
no advertising allowed. go away
Never insult Hateraid.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my apologies; love the name
Old 08-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Does it come in rasberry?

Yup, comes in a Red Raspeberry. It's delicious! The mandarin orange is pretty deadly.

I've always been impressed with our flavor guys. Our last formula was awesome, this one is even better. You'll love Red Raspeberry. I found it funny that they named it that. Raspeberries are red.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Yup, comes in a Red Raspeberry. It's delicious! The mandarin orange is pretty deadly.

I've always been impressed with our flavor guys. Our last formula was awesome, this one is even better. You'll love Red Raspeberry. I found it funny that they named it that. Raspeberries are red.
Sounds great! Where do I order?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has not been impressing people

I'm looking for some good protein powder to bulk up. I've been using muscle milk but I only see slightly improvement.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Sounds great! Where do I order?

It's available now at BB.com. We set up the CEO with the prototype 3 months ago and he raved about it. I love it too. Although the took out what I thought made it a good product and focused more on being a concentrate, which is a huge trend in the industry. we had to roll with a newer formula since sales have dramatically went down since all preworkouts went concentrate.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Never insult Hateraid.

Thanks for sticking up! Sorry, I'm not familiar with this handle. Did you go by someone else?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #11
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

Uh, OP, shouldn't your /nick be haterade, like in your avatar?
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

link to some supplements to bulk up
Old 08-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
I'm looking for some good protein powder to bulk up. I've been using muscle milk but I only see slightly improvement.

Bulking always takes time and patience. You are never going to see immediate results if you're a hard gainer. Muscle Milk isn't the ideal protein supplement either for bulking. You want to look for a ingredient profile that has a 4:1 carb to protein ratio. Remember carbs build size, protein develops lean tissue.

If you like Cytosport they have a product called Monster Milk. It's more of a hard gainer formula. I'm not a fan since there's alot of sugar and soduim.

But remember bottom line: EAT!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
Uh, OP, shouldn't your /nick be haterade, like in your avatar?

Lol, I've went over this a few times. I had this back in ezboard. When we switched over I had the opportunity to change it, but I fgured it added character
Old 08-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #15
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

Well, it doesn't. 24-hour negged.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: