Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
we were on a friendship only basis so she could have been having sex with other guys. ive only known her for a month prior to her being pregnant.

i think thats something i need to ask her if she knows it mine

Friendship basis and you've known her just a month and already no condom?

I'd reach threw this screen and smack you upside the head. Now you're screwed. If you ask her 'Are you sure its mine' you open up a can of worms, yet because you don't know her you pretty much have to ask her if you're the only one she is sleeping with. So any relationship that you might have is pretty much screwed because you didn't wrap up. I doubt she will willingly go with a paternity test as she will feel pretty damn insulted so you're going to have to fight it out in the courts and pray the kid isn't yours. If the kid is yours then you're doubly damned because you'll have a pissed off baby mama.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #17
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people
Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Friendship basis and you've known her just a month and already no condom?

I'd reach threw this screen and smack you upside the head. Now you're screwed. If you ask her 'Are you sure its mine' you open up a can of worms, yet because you don't know her you pretty much have to ask her if you're the only one she is sleeping with. So any relationship that you might have is pretty much screwed because you didn't wrap up. I doubt she will willingly go with a paternity test as she will feel pretty damn insulted so you're going to have to fight it out in the courts and pray the kid isn't yours. If the kid is yours then you're doubly damned because you'll have a pissed off baby mama.

bitch told me she was on bc.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #18
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
bitch told me she was on bc.

Great excuse. Forego anything YOU could do to stop pregnancy....for what reason?
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Pay for her to get an abortion. America doesn't need more unwanted kids.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #20
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know the feeling all too well
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Congratulations.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #22
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

As someone who was an unwanted pregnancy and later adopted, consider giving up the kid but going through with it. That is always your best bet I would say, especially if she is a young mother too. You don't come off as the DB, she feels good about it in the long run.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #23
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of you three needs to die, it's on you to decide which one.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #24
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
One of you three needs to die, it's on you to decide which one.

Well... it's actually one or two of you will die.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #25
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Consider adoption.

If she decides to keep it, time to man up and become a daddy. Don't be a little bitch.

Don't get an abortion.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #26
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

You hit it raw with a chick you've known for a month? Yeah, you're the only guy she's sleeping with.

My advice: Go back in time and wrap up.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #27
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

You hit it raw with a chick you've known for a month? Yeah, you're the only guy she's sleeping with.

My advice: Go back in time and wrap up.

.......................stfu bitch
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #28
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Start learning how to dance.

NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #29
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
.......................stfu bitch
She probably gets around, so there's a chance it's not yours.

You might have something, though. Get tested.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #30
bigdaddyfunk
I hit open layups

bigdaddyfunk is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I feel for you man. Go the abortion route. Sorry but raising a kid with a chick you ain't even cool with will never go right.
bigdaddyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: