Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Trolling Random strangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rhlQ...layer_embedded
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trolling Random strangers

What a lame, he's gonna get his ass whooped and he deserves it tbh.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool

So silly, people nowadays do everything for a couple of views..

Just notice that this worthless person only targeted people who doesn't look like they'd do anyone any harm..

Last edited by millwad : 11-13-2012 at 05:13 PM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
What a lame, he's gonna get his ass whooped and he deserves it tbh.

prolly....that's why he only films people who wouldn't just beat the ****outta him on the spot.

- part of me is like " I aint even MAD".....don't give him a reaction (that's what he's looking for)

- the other part is like " I asked you to not film me".....if you keep doing so I'm gonna get angry......you won't like it when I'm angry.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i enjoyed it.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The dude at Starbucks handled it pretty good I think.

That said it is interesting to see people's reactions. I'm sure he edited it together to just show the more extreme ones.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
tpols
3-time NBA All-Star

tpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected poster

I wished someone broke his face. I was hoping those old Japanese dudes playing cards were going to whip out daggers or something
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I wished someone broke his face. I was hoping those old Japanese dudes playing cards were going to whip out daggers or something

yeah that was Epic.....You could tell those old Chinese dudes were about to merk him....

that was the funniest part
Old 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #9
BuffaloBill
Hug Life

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the point of this? That guy is an asshole
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #10
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
What's the point of this? That guy is an asshole

yeah but this guy....(acting like a zombie in Miami)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVq...layer_embedded

Old 11-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Legends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLegends66NBA7 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At least the guy in the cab and the lady in blue were cool.

The guy outside the short bus was just shocked but wasn't going crazy.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
At least the guy in the cab and the lady in blue were cool.

The guy outside the short bus was just shocked but wasn't going crazy.
the guy in the cab was creepy....
Old 11-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #13
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sometimes force random strangers to have sex with me
shit is jokes
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I sometimes force random strangers to have sex with me
shit is jokes

"Gods will"....
Old 11-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board

I got some condoms right across the street. Come party with me for a minute. I just want like 10 bucks
Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: