Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Blake needs to stop with the wild dunks

I swear he will get Hurt one day. My little cousins are in awe and saying "whoaahh!" but he should tone it down a notch
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blake needs to stop with the wild dunks

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

lbj4kb8 has decent reputationlbj4kb8 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
I swear he will get Hurt one day. My little cousins are in awe and saying "whoaahh!" but he should tone it down a notch

I agree with you but I do enjoy the wild dunks.
lbj4kb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

He's already chilled out a bit. More often he's just gliding in for the dunk instead of trying to throw down. I agree though some of these dunks look a bit hard on the knees
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What is the basis behind the belief of dunks vastly increasing the risk of injury? I have heard this suggestion for Griffin on more than one occasion, as if he is the only player in the league doing the only thing that could possibly exert energy from his body.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

As long as your little cousins are entertained.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #7
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
As long as your little cousins are entertained.

Blake ont need to show up his opponents. U ever see Duncan doing that?
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #8
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Luckily Blake can rely on his 3 pointers, free throw shooting, post game, mid range game, defense, and ball handling when his athleticism declines. Some experts say that he is on track to overtake Dirk.

lol
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #9
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

He was due to injury himself with the flops last year, dude was smacking his own head to the floor for a whistle Flashy dunks are ok, they actually rock.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Luckily Blake can rely on his 3 pointers, free throw shooting, post game, mid range game, defense, and ball handling when his athleticism declines. Some experts say that he is on track to overtake Dirk.

lol
Haha, reminds me of his new commercial, which I enjoyed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwDTE4kEE4
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has not been impressing people

Op has never played basketball before. You don't get injured from hard dunks.

The amount of energy you exert from jumping as high as you can is a drop in the bucket when we're talking about 30+ minutes of running, cutting, changing direction, etc.
KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #12
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Haha, reminds me of his new commercial, which I enjoyed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwDTE4kEE4

wow that eiffel 65 takes me BACK
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe

The amount of energy you exert from jumping as high as you can is a drop in the bucket when we're talking about 30+ minutes of running, cutting, changing direction, etc.

brandonislegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #14
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe

Baron Davis disagrees with you.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:26 AM   #15
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has not been impressing people

Are your serious or joking?

Baron Davis hurt himself coming down from a dunk. You're telling me that the intensity at which he dunked determined his risk of getting injured?

I'm gonna assume you're just joking.

Anyone who thinks dunking leads to injury....I don't even know what to say.
KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: