Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 01:18 AM   #16
BlackVVaves
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,823
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Not saying it's deserving, but people have been "hating" Wade for a while now, at least on this board. Where have you been

I just don't like hid change in attitude since the "Big Three Era." Players flop, so whatever, but he does whine a whole lot which is annoying to see. But, like I said, whatever. I just don't really like the whole injection of mild arrogance in his personality since Bron and Bosh came to town. He was much more humble before, it seems the humility that came with being a perennial first round exit after that sole championship in 2006 has escaped him.

I personally don't hate him though. Great player, Top 4 SG of all time. Probably declining now, but I think people overreact game-to-game way too often. When he has a 30 point game we will hear "Wade is BACK," and when he scores 14 points there will be "Wade is DONE," threads everywhere.

It's two weeks into the season people. Calm the **** down.
BlackVVaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #17
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>
 
PyrrhusX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,753
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

He seemed like a much better person before the BIG 3 was formed in Miami. I think the main reason he is so hated now is mainly because of how talked up he is by heat fans (when they said he had no chance of going on decline this year) and because he whines so dam much.
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #18
no pun intended
Rubio Favors Gay Love
 
no pun intended's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,499
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

World Trade Center comparison.

Dirk's cough ridicule.

Olympics comment.

Hurricane Sandy Tweet.

And I'm just getting started...
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #19
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 16,982
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
That is all you contribute to this board
That's not true. I contribute humour, insight, knowledge, trolling, perspective, jokes, insults, history and pictures.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #20
elementally morale
College superstar
 
elementally morale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,660
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Top 4 SG of all time.


Not on my list. On the one hand he had a few good seasons, on the other hand he had few good seasons.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #21
KOBE143
MAMBA gonna MAMBA
 
KOBE143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Black Mamba
Posts: 2,027
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

NumberSix
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #22
BuGzBuNNy
...
 
BuGzBuNNy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,121
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent


The most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Can't believe he had the audacity to pull that stunt.
Is there another angle of this that shows dirk clearly didn't touch him? Or is it just the fact that he waited till after he missed to look for the foul
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #23
kennethgriffin
NBA lottery pick
 
kennethgriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,243
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

i hate wade because he literally threw away his career to becomes lebrons side kick

who bends over backwards and lets a ringless bum come to your team and take it right out of your hands. then turn you from an mvp candidate 1st team all nba player into a washed up 3rd team all nba 20ppg ( if lucky ) scrub of epic proportions with nothing to show for it except a ring that everyone will just say lebron won on his own anyway because he cant stay healthy anymore since not having to work hard anymore means more time to sit on the couch like a lazy sack of sh*t and eat burgers and milkshakes which never seem to go anywhere except his tits and his jaw instead of giving him any protein needed to work out or even run.

r.i.p flash.....in the pan
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #24
plowking
greeting earthlings
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 21,534
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

When he became better than Kobe. So like... 2009.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #25
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,284
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Ppl wanna say he surpassed West as the 3rd best shooting guard. Pls West is top 13-15 Wade is not even there
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #26
BlackVVaves
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,823
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
World Trade Center comparison.

Dirk's cough ridicule.

Olympics comment.

Hurricane Sandy Tweet.

And I'm just getting started...

I don't think the last two are significant really, just a player offering his opinion. The insensitivity, arrogance, and immaturity he displayed in the first two comments though are precise reflections of what I was referring to in my earlier post. He would have never made those type of comments pre-2010. Not sure what changed in him.
BlackVVaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #27
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,679
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent


The most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Can't believe he had the audacity to pull that stunt.

Lol I laugh my ass off every time I see that.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 AM   #28
red1
#realtalk
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,441
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Love dwade because of the way he shat on his critics when he came back from injuries and took a dump on the whole league.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 AM   #29
kennethgriffin
NBA lottery pick
 
kennethgriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,243
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
When he became better than Kobe. So like... 2009.


Dwyane Wade



Kobe Bryant




















kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:41 AM   #30
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,168
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
He whines every play.


This.


Like no other player.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy