Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #76
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: When Did Dwyane Wade Become So Hated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopDreams247
It was in a video called "Player Profiles: Dwyane Wade" I think. I know it was uploaded by the NBA YouTube channel at the beginning of this past season.

Uploaded by the NBA = video altering
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #77
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the rationale being used by most of them is that wade is an "arrogant punk." got nothing against the kobester but that right there is the exact way one can view him as well
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #78
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

When he won a ring before lebon and Melo.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #79
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

When he started flopping and playing only for the foul. Also really annoys people when he doesn't even get back on d after not getting a flop called because he's busy arguing with the ref. Seriously If someone on my team was doing that every time a foul wasn't called on them i'd be calling them out and hating on them myself even if it was our best player. Really makes you look like a dick when you won't even run back on d. Some of my friends (my girlfriend included) used to like Wade but since the last couple of years they all hate his whiny ass too now. Nothing to do with Kobe, nothing to do with him getting a ring. All it has to do with is how he acts these days and the crap he pulls.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #80
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Don't hate him. Why would I hate someone I've never even met. However, I dislike his constant flopping and whining on the court. He's a great player, so those flopping antics are useless. But even LeBron flops, so I guess we have to get used to it. It's really sad how much flopping has become a part of the game. And this whole new NBA flopping fines isn't going to change nothing. Say a player flops with 2 seconds left in a finals game and gets free throws. Wins the game. What's a fine going to do after the game is over.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #81
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
- 2006 D-Whistle Finals made him resented (even if it wasn't his fault)

When I started being gradually more and more annoyed, anything before this and he was a hell of a player and a good kid:

- 2007 Shoulder Injury / Wheelchair Dramatization
- 2010 Leading hometown Bulls on when he was spying for the Heat (no plans on ever leaving)
- 2010 Visible change in demeanor to be more douchey akin to LeBron
- 2010 Being apart of the newly formed super BIG THREE
- 2011 The Dirk Cough Incident
- 2011 Finals Begging for Calls
- 2012 Begging for Calls
- 2012 ASG getting heated and SMACKING Kobe Bryant cause he was getting embarrassed

- 2011 and 2012 Thinking he's stylish but trying way too hard and wearing gay outfits.
- 2011 and 2012 Style of play completely changing from hard nosed aggressive player who got calls DUE to his style ... to being a player who strictly plays FOR THE WHISTLE
swooshed
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #82
moaz
Great young streetballer

moaz has decent reputationmoaz has decent reputation

At the age of 1.5, when after tripping he pointed at his brother saying his first words: awa awa causing his brother to be punished and little Dwyane eating his treat that night.
moaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #83
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

I don't hate him. You have to actually know a person to physically hate them, I think.

However, I don't care for the way he plays the game at all. Don't like his attitude, don't like the cheap shots he throws, don't like the way he incessantly cries for whistles and acts like a spoiled brat. A guy with his skills, diminishing though they may be at this stage in his career (he's not going to have Lebron's longevity...not by a long shot), shouldn't need to resort to Busch League tactics like he so often does when his shot isn't falling.

And one more thing...when he misses a layup and then lollygags at halfcourt instead of getting back on defense, looking to cherry-pick an easy bucket on an outlet pass...drives me crazy. I'd bench his ass for that if I were his coach.

Last edited by Derka : 11-13-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #84
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
- 2006 D-Whistle Finals made him resented (even if it wasn't his fault)

When I started being gradually more and more annoyed, anything before this and he was a hell of a player and a good kid:

- 2007 Shoulder Injury / Wheelchair Dramatization
- 2010 Leading hometown Bulls on when he was spying for the Heat (no plans on ever leaving)
- 2010 Visible change in demeanor to be more douchey akin to LeBron
- 2010 Being apart of the newly formed super BIG THREE
- 2011 The Dirk Cough Incident
- 2011 Finals Begging for Calls
- 2012 Begging for Calls
- 2012 ASG getting heated and SMACKING Kobe Bryant cause he was getting embarrassed

- 2011 and 2012 Thinking he's stylish but trying way too hard and wearing gay outfits.
- 2011 and 2012 Style of play completely changing from hard nosed aggressive player who got calls DUE to his style ... to being a player who strictly plays FOR THE WHISTLE

not to mention the off the court stuff
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #85
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #86
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
Relevance to the Dwyane Wade thread?
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #87
dbk123
Banned

Quote:
Relevance to the Dwyane Wade thread?
yes.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #88
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
yes.
No, I'm asking HOW it is relevant in a thread about why people don't like D-Wade?

Or did you confuse the name Dwyane Wade with Kobe Bryant?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #89
dbk123
Banned

Quote:
No, I'm asking HOW it is relevant in a thread about why people don't like D-Wade?

Or did you confuse the name Dwyane Wade with Kobe Bryant?

That pic was for all the kobe stans hating on wade
Old 11-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #90
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
That pic was for all the kobe stans hating on wade
Why so defensive? This thread is asking WHY people don't like Wade.

Make a thread asking why people don't like Kobe. And you'll get reasons.

Him getting accused of rape from a known SLORE who had Kobe and other men's semen in her undies by this point (it's not 2003 or 2004) should not be one of those reasons.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: