Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #196
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni hired as new Lakers head coach!

Sad day for many Lakers fans.

Lakers fans need to chant "Idiot Jim Buss" no maybe "Fuc You Jim Buss"

Last edited by kobesabi : 11-12-2012 at 07:48 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #197
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Agreed. I always tried to give D'Antoni the benefit of the doubt, but he is incompetent. For all that offensive genius, Knicks looked LOST on offense until the moment they got the Asian Steve Nash to run the offense. Knicks look MUCH better offensively under Woodson, with an actual gameplan and better ball movement. And the defense is worlds better under Woodson so far.

For Laker fans, get used to word "good". That's D'Antoni's favorite word.
He better get used to Lakers word "Championship" Good is not enough for $100M payroll

I don't like that Hitler or Musolini coaching the Lakers...he is just wasting everybody's time.

Last edited by kobesabi : 11-12-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:46 AM   #198
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Too bad Bynum is not there anymore. He'd love to chuck 3's.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #199
Laxlen
I brick open layups

Laxlen has not been impressing people

D'Antoni was a failure in NY, all they wanted was to win a playoff round

The way the media spun the pursuit of Jackson, D'Antoni has mission impossible because now it's championship or it shoulda been Phil
Laxlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:51 AM   #200
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

I can see it now, if THEY lost this year. Howard may not return. Phil not return. Next year season pass may slump. Lakers will subsequently lose many Lakers fans or fans from Phil. TWC will panic...LOL...the end of the era while Jim is in charge. Clippers fanbase will increase. Clippers will try to pick up Howard...

ok enough rant. I'm just pissed off at Lakers.

Last edited by kobesabi : 11-12-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #201
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #202
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far

I don't see the problem here. The Lakers need defense, so hire a coach that only really knows how to execute a run and gun offense.
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #203
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jared Jeffries must be pissed off. Stuck in Portland now. D'Antoni LOVES Jared Jeffries.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #204
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow I'm totally in disbelief. It took me 30 minutes to get out of bed when I read the news off of my twitter app. This has to be the worse news since the Chris Paul veto... I'm absolutely devistasted. Pringles!? PRINGLES!?

If there was ever a chance to prematurely state that it's over, a good time is now.

Okay maybe not. But ****, Pringles!?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #205
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

Well, i'm sure he will win a lot of games there, but no championship, sorry guys.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #206
No Evans!
Decent playground baller

No Evans! has an OK reputation so far

What a twist! Are we sure M. Night Shyamalan isn't the Lakers' GM?
No Evans! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #207
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Wow I'm totally in disbelief. It took me 30 minutes to get out of bed when I read the news off of my twitter app. This has to be the worse news since the Chris Paul veto... I'm absolutely devistasted. Pringles!? PRINGLES!?

If there was ever a chance to prematurely state that it's over, a good time is now.

Don't kid yourself. The Lakers signed the rest of their championship hopes away today. Showtime? Yea ****ing right How about Slowtime?

Gonna run a D'Antoni offense with two bigs, no shooters, for a team whose only issue was turnovers and defense. And D'Antoni's system produces many turnovers and promotes no defense.

Coach Pop is laughing his ****ing ass off right now. Lakers will be fun to watch, until he humiliates No D'Antoni again in the playoffs.

Enjoy the ride, I hope you guys pack hella aspirins. 4 year contract? ROTFLMAO
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #208
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Don't kid yourself. The Lakers signed the rest of their championship hopes away today. Showtime? Yea ****ing right How about Slowtime?

Gonna run a D'Antoni offense with two bigs, no shooters, for a team whose only issue was turnovers and defense. And D'Antoni's system produces many turnovers and promotes no defense.

Coach Pop is laughing his ****ing ass off right now. Lakers will be fun to watch, until he humiliates No D'Antoni again in the playoffs.

Enjoy the ride, I hope you guys pack hella aspirins. 4 year contract? ROTFLMAO

Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #209
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz

This right here hit it right on the head. Did they even give Sloan an interview? Seems like a rushed decision if you didn't even interview all the coaches on your short list. Mike fricking Dunleavy gets an interview and Jerry Sloan doesn't even get a phone call? Jim made a power move to keep him in control. No way he was going to let Phil bang his sister AND have Power over him in his dads own company. A dynasty has been killed. What a wasted opportunity. Somewhere, Rick Adelman has a huge grin.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #210
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

If black ops 2 sucks, I sware this whole week has been a huge disappointment...
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: