Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #31
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Not really what I was expecting but, f*ck it.

I'm also surprised ESPN doesn't have any news.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #32
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Bynum would probably shoot like 10-560 on threes if he played for D'Antoni
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:14 AM   #33
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Lakers just guaranteed they will not win a championship.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:14 AM   #34
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

I don't understand how such a mediocre coach keeps getting work.

There's Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown out there.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #35
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

If this is real then Im disappointed with Phil.. He has the chance to comeback and he turn it down.. The opportunity to coach and win another ring for the lakers is not always there.. He gives me false hope.. Still wishes for Phil than any other coach..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #36
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

lol@ everyone and their dog saying phil would be the coach. except me

i knew phil was a b*tch. i actually have a memory unlike most here. i remember the bad times he gave us. dude is an absolute ego maniac.

who gets offered a chance to coach kobe/nash/howard/gasol and asks for more lol

its like going into an ice cream shop and them offering a free double double super chocolate sunday with whip, icecream, chocolate and sprinkles... then saying "wheres the f*ckin cherry? and can you feed it to me. i have a bad elbow "
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 AM   #37
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Pau is ready to jumpshoot his ass off Jamison and Meeks should see a boost under D'Antoni
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 AM   #38
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
People just look at the opponent PPG stat. The Suns' defense were middle of the pack and when he finally got a defensive center last year, they were elite. Can't expect a Amare/Diaw frontcourt to be a great defensive team.

Yup exactly. Btw Xiao his dislike for going to the bench much will favor a VERY top heavy Lakers team. Before I wasn't too worried about matching up with this team but now I am. Expect a ton of 30 point blowout wins when they mesh. Too bad the players weren't younger to make it last though.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:17 AM   #39
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Bynum would have been in Heaven if he were still a Laker right about now...

Poor Bynum
Good luck to the lakers, even though I think this will end in regret.
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:17 AM   #40
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cause it wouldn't be a Mike D'Antoni thread without a Pringles reference

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:17 AM   #41
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
I don't understand how such a mediocre coach keeps getting work.

There's Jerry Sloan and Larry Brown out there.

those 2 are great coaches but i don't see them putting up with kobe's bullshit. i'd see them butting heads and making matters worse.

i don't like d'antoni as a coach really, seems to be a 1 trick pony sort of coach but it's still an upgrade i suppose.

can't wait to see where brown ends up now.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:18 AM   #42
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew the Lakers would be an entertaining team this year, but now like this...not like this.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #43
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Although it would have made for a great story, the Los Angeles Lakers will reportedly not be bringing legendary coach Phil Jackson back into the fold.

According to Mike Bresnahan of the Los Angeles Times (via Twitter), the Lakers are set to hire Mike D’Antoni as their new head coach.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=11433#ixzz2BziSPt7N
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:20 AM   #44
Mgamer20o0
Serious playground baller

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

hope this works out.
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:20 AM   #45
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

What the f"ck??? If Phil ask for the moon you freaking give it to him. How dumb of a move is this? D'antoni???? No defense what so ever??? Hope this is a typo.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: