Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Can we all admit that Phil's.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Magic had a little more than the theater deal. He had all them Starbucks before they blew up. I don't really got more time to look into it, but this was the top link after i google searched it Whos net worth is more magic johnson or michael jordan?

Magic put his own money into his shares. MJ wanted a piece of the Bulls, for being their franchise, for the past decade (rightfully so). Same with PJax. I can see why an organization would be hesitant.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #32
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
This. Mike Brown was so bad that people forget Phil Jackson's last games with LA were an embarrassing sweep to the Mavericks.

Laker fans don't "forget" that, they just pretended they do.

That was a great series, proving why PJax is a hack coach who cannot make any adjustment during the game (and yet that AIDS boy complained about the same thing for Mike Brown).
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #33
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
demands were way too high. Even watching First Take (I know, I know), Stephen A's corny ass, goes off on the Lakers for hiring D'antoni, while failing to mention that Phil didn't want to travel to any away games!!!

Stephen A also said Pau wouldn't fit into Pringles's system because he doesnt have a jumpshot and can only play the post
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #34
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
Stephen A also said Pau wouldn't fit into Pringles's system because he doesnt have a jumpshot and can only play the post
pau isn't really shooter. If you are relying in him to spread the floor as a main point of your offense you are in trouble. He is best in the post but he will never play there again.

Its sad that we won't see any more post play.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: