Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default haters would have just gave phil all the credit. thats the main reason i wanted mikeD

i'd rather the morons watch kobe lift that finals mvp trophy and be known as the first guy to make d'antoni a champion

kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: haters would have just gave phil all the credit. thats the main reason i wanted mikeD

u luv Kobe lots

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation
Default Re: haters would have just gave phil all the credit. thats the main reason i wanted mikeD

LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i'd rather the morons watch Dwight lift that finals mvp trophy and be known as the first guy to make d'antoni a champion

fixed
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
PJR
College superstar

PJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this board

Stop living vicariously through Kobe. This niqqa Kobe wouldn't pee on you if you were engulfed in flames, you know that right???
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #6
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Stop living vicariously through Kobe. This niqqa Kobe wouldn't pee on you if you were engulfed in flames, you know that right???

QFT
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Old 11-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

You think this entire board didn't know that?

You're the most sad, sad type of "fan." You rather see your baby daddy get fondled by the media as some sort of god rather than see the team he plays on win.

You need to go jump in a lake somewhere. Your fanhood is sickening to ignore.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #10
lilblasta
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lilblasta has an OK reputation so far

If the only reason you wanted Dantoni over Phil is so that haters couldn't give phil all the credit, then you have terrible decision making abilities. Phil is 5 times the coach that Dantoni is. The lakers arent winning anything anytime soon with Dantoni has head coach. This was a huge mistake by the lakers front office.

Last edited by lilblasta : 11-12-2012 at 05:03 PM.
lilblasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Oh my it takes skills to be such a dedicated troll.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #12
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

LOL, neither Phil (if he had gotten hired) or Kobe deserves credit if the Lakers win it all. It's all David Stern.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
LOL, neither Phil (if he had gotten hired) or Kobe deserves credit if the Lakers win it all. It's all David Stern.
Homeboy pushing 40 and only wants to talk about Kobe. I guarantee this geek still lives with mommy and daddy and has zero education.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #14
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i'd rather the morons watch kobe lift that finals mvp trophy and be known as the first guy to make d'antoni a champion

Well, in terms of making a coach look good, Kobe already failed with Mike Brown.

Weren't a lot of you kobe kids saying that Kobe would get Mike Brown a ring? What happened to that plan?

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: