Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #16
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board
Default Re: I dare anyone to say something bad about Humphries

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

That ***** is unworthy of any man. She's a joke of a human.

I really don't think she's that bad. she's slept with a lot of men, but other than that she doesn't seem too bad. she comes off as a princess, but she isn't a psychopath or a raging b!tch or anything like that.
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #17
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
I really don't think she's that bad. she's slept with a lot of men, but other than that she doesn't seem too bad. she comes off as a princess, but she isn't a psychopath or a raging b!tch or anything like that.
Are you implying you watch keeping up with the kardashians regularly? I mean its obvious you dont because she is both a psycho and a raging *****. I used to live in Calabasas I've seen it first hand she's insane.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Are you implying you watch keeping up with the kardashians regularly? I mean its obvious you dont because she is both a psycho and a raging *****. I used to live in Calabasas I've seen it first hand she's insane.

then they do some good editing, because she really doesn't come off like that on her show (and I don't watch regularly, but I've seen a fair amount of episodes)
Old 11-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #19
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
then they do some good editing, because she really doesn't come off like that on her show (and I don't watch regularly, but I've seen a fair amount of episodes)
She comes off like a crazy spoiled bitch in keeping up with the Kardashian's. I've watched a few episodes, mostly the older ones, but my god if she was my child i'd beat the shit out of her.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #20
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barea could average 10 rebounds playing PF next to Lopez.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #21
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Plays next to Lopez for his boards but either way he's an above average role player. It isn't just the Kardashin crap why people hate him though, he looks and acts like he's actually retarded. A while back their was an article that mentioned a bunch of the nets players hating him as well because he acted like he was their best player and should have been an all star.
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #22
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now that the Nets are in Brooklyn I'm excited to see a bunch of threads like this hyping up random-ass players on that team.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #23
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
The man is a BEAST...Rebounding machine.
He works very hard, i can only respect that.
Last night 14 Pts 21 rebs vs Magic Still.

I hate him right now. He outplayed Dwight in my fantasy league, causing me to lose the week's match up.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #24
knickswin
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
She comes off like a crazy spoiled bitch in keeping up with the Kardashian's. I've watched a few episodes, mostly the older ones, but my god if she was my child i'd beat the shit out of her.

I've honestly never seen anything that bad out of her. I'd call her a "princess," but I wouldn't go as far as to call her a "spoiled b!tch."

she's talentless and a whore in every sense of the word, but I've never seen her act maliciously. like, paris hilton came across as a genuinely nasty person (you should hear what tina fey had to say about her ...) but kim doesn't seem like a total b!tch
Old 11-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #25
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

I hate to be the one to say it, but Big Sexy K-Hump is simply too big and too sexy.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #26
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

He has a stupid face.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: