Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #16
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dwade da Gawd copping unfair criticism

this thread reeks of insecurity
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

I know it might be unimaginable to you, but some people don't attach their self worth to which players or teams thy root for.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #18
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

The public trade demand was classic, the tards like to forget about that one.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #19
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
My boys a autograph whore and has millions of stories on the different athletes he tries to get autographs from.
Before I go on I think he is a borderline stalker and understand if certain athletes get annoyed.
But out of all the athletes he tried to get an autograph from the two biggest A-Holes he encountered are Reggie Jackson and D Wade.
Both literally cursed him and others out to the point where it really was not necessary. And these are on different occasions.
His pals that have the same hobby say the samething.
Your friend and dwade are both f*gs lmao no dignity on either side. I bet your boy has a ton of stories doing that shit, it's always interesting to see who the humble atheletes are. Way back in the day a female friend of mine ran into AI and got told off and treated like a fan girl, and she is still salty about this shit.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #20
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

insecure about what exactly?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: