Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #16
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Default Re: Shaq has a Message for you

This team has enough talent that they can win without DH averaging 28/15. Hello, it's called Pau Gasol. I mean not that Shaq isn't the far more dominant player. That's obvious. But Bynum has 2 rings where he and Gasol were both putting up less than 20/10.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #17
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
This was hilarious as hell.

He said dominate. What more do you want?

You completely missed my point.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

You completely missed my point.

Your point is silly. You are focusing on him saying stats when you are smart enough to realize what he means. DOMINATE. Dwight Howard doesnt do it enough given his size/athletic ability vs his peers. Plenty of games we can pinpoint where he simply isnt imposing his will on the game offensively.

Its no different than someone saying MJ would avg 50 today. You're the type to get caught up in the stat "omg 50? he would have to do this that and the third". Bottomline is MJ would dominate the game today more than he did when he played. Agree or disagree. Same with Shaq. 28-15 are just numbers the point Shaq is making is follow the greats that played in LA and dominate. Simple.

Not sure why you missed Shaq point and focus so much on stats.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #19
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Go play COD, ******.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #20
BuffaloBill
Go Dawgs!

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Dwight averaged 20 on 13.4 shots last season, not 10.

Shaq only had over 20 shot per game twice in his career.

Lets not compare Dwight offensively to Shaq, when he cant carry Zo's jock strap in that category yet.

Especially when half the teams these days play a 3 at the 4 and a 4 at the 5.

I'm talking about this season.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #21
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did anybody actually find some substance in that video?
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Did anybody actually find some substance in that video?

He put his rings on, that's damn good substance right there.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
dabulls23
I brick open layups

dabulls23 has an OK reputation so far

lol typical ish s***, idk why ppl overreact to this.... shaq just saying dwight has to play better to win... especially when you're the faster and stronger center in the league.. simple as that..
dabulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #24
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabulls23
lol typical ish s***, idk why ppl overreact to this.... shaq just saying dwight has to play better to win... especially when you're the faster and stronger center in the league.. simple as that..

Are you denying that Shaq hates Dwight?

Everyone knows Shaq hates Dwight. Ever since Dwight put on that superman outfit for the dunk contest.

That's why Shaq never say's that Dwight is the best center, but everyone knows he is. Always saying trash like how Brook Lopez is better?
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Go play COD, ******.

Tomorrow I will.

If I didnt have\ to work I'd go midnight release with the geeks
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #26
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Has shaq ever posted a 28 & 15 season?
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #27
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
Has shaq ever posted a 28 & 15 season?

He had 30 & 14.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #28
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
who cares if your lead dog when its a 2 man team

you think anyone gives kareem or magic more or less cred for their rings in LA

its about total rings as a legend. as long as you got a fmvp and a season mvp.
Dude you are an A class hyprocite.You were talking about those players and their rings and deservedly so but your avatar and your statements actually says kobe rings was not deserved man sometimes i forgot you are on my ignore list
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #29
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
But three of those four rings were won as a LEAD alpha.

(yawns)

next
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #30
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
There were seasons (years where they won it all) that you could argue who REALLY was running that show.

With the 2000 Lakers, Shaq was clearly the man. That's the difference.
Agreed.

But in 2001 it certainly becomes murky, and even the most proud Shaq fan has to admit that ... mere sidekicks don't put up 29 ppg / 5 rpg / 5 apg w/ ELITE perimeter defense.

Shaq worked his ass off in 2000, and in typical lazy Shaq fashion, never did it again until he had to prove himself ... when the Lakers shipped him to Miami instead of trading Kobe, and his pride was hurt.

By 2003, even if he wasn't the official leader of the team, Kobe was the best player on that team.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: