Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation
Default OGT: OKC (5-2) vs Piston (0-7)

Jeremy Lamb is actually getting some burn.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OGT: OKC (5-2) vs Piston (0-7)

That didn't last
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
That didn't last
Yeah, he started fucking up
Old 11-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

pistons need to unleash drummond. he and monroe are going to be quite the duo
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Andre Drummond boosting his MyPlayer teammate grade early on. Block, good pass, steal leading to fast break score, assist.

Pistons up ten (I had to say that now so people know at one point, the Pistons were doing well tonight).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

It's time to pick it up and stop playing like shit.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Pistons are up by six at halftime.

Again, I just wanted that to be on the record.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #8
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
The Pistons are up by six at halftime.

Again, I just wanted that to be on the record.

I think they'll win tonight...don't know why.

Don't know why two teams who play only twice a year, play both games in the 2nd week of the season.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol piston
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I think they'll win tonight...don't know why.

Don't know why two teams who play only twice a year, play both games in the 2nd week of the season.
I'm hoping so. Folks may call me crazy, but I think if Rodney Stuckey and Brandon Knight played even half way mediocre in their first 5 or 6 games this year, Detroit could have been 3-3 (or 3-4 including last game). Stuckey was abnormally, insanely bad and had he not been, I'm convinced they would have pulled out a few of those games they were winning late in the 2nd half. Even through just one half, the entire team has a different feel when Stuckey's actually making more than 7% of his shots.

And I agree on the schedule thing.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Pistons schedule has been ridiculous. Not sure which idiot at the league office thought a schedule like that is fair for a team like the Pistons.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Pistons schedule has been ridiculous. Not sure which idiot at the league office thought a schedule like that is fair for a team like the Pistons.
Do schedule makers ever take team makeup into account? I wouldn't really think so. But I feel you on that road trip regardless. I'm sitting on my couch and even I feel relieved to see the Pistons back at the Palace.

Separately, Jason Maxiell just swatted Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook out of bounds this quarter (sideline out of bounds). Blocked a Durant dunk earlier as well. Enjoyable to watch.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't get to start watching until just now, but down 10 to the freakin' Pistons in the third quarter? Really?

The hell is going on?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

Tonight is just not our night.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Thunder won´t be a top 3 seed in the West. Their record right now is actually better than their play.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: