Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who makes the greatest noodle dish?

Viet's.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #17
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

pho ftw
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #18
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm Chinese and i dislike chow mein. Our country is HUGE and there's literally dozens of different delicous noodle dishes from all the different regions. The main noodle dish from my mom's hometown is comparable to pho but with thicker flavors and a lesser amount of different flavors.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #19
NiHao
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NiHao is considered somewhat coolNiHao is considered somewhat coolNiHao is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
I'm Chinese and i dislike chow mein. Our country is HUGE and there's literally dozens of different delicous noodle dishes from all the different regions. The main noodle dish from my mom's hometown is comparable to pho but with thicker flavors and a lesser amount of different flavors.

wow where in China are you / your mom from?
NiHao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #20
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHao
wow where in China are you / your mom from?
Changsha, Hunan.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
So you are a Southern Chinese descent?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #22
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
So you are a Southern Chinese descent?
Yes mam
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #23
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

I find asian noodles to be good in small doses, but if you are really hungry then spaghetti is the way to go
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

Chinese Chow Mein, then Fettuccine Alfredo and then Italian Spaghetti.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
pho ftw

This. There's nothing better than a bowl of pho. The noodles are the prominent component but the depth of flavors is enhanced and personalized by the eater. One of my favorite dishes.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #27
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

for me food is all timing. you can't have a greatest thing for any food because it depends on what mood you are in.

having said that, if i were only allowed to have one type of dish i'd go with spaghetti. even if i am not in the mood for it i can still eat it.
miller-time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #28
Solidape
Serious playground baller

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Italian spaghetti

Fettucini Alfredo

Chinese Chow Mein

Thai Pad Thai

Filipino Pancit

Vietnamese Bun Tith Nuong

Spanish Pealla with Noodle

Other?

All good, but without Pho in it , it's just not elite.
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #29
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

what a great fread. now im hungry

1. pancit
2. pad thai
3. cake noodle
4. spaghetti
5. rigatoni
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:34 AM   #30
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
what a great fread. now im hungry

1. pancit
2. pad thai
3. cake noodle
4. spaghetti
5. rigatoni

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: