Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ever seen anything like this in any of your games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rlGIIysx05g
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ever seen anything like this in any of your games?

I don't get it. What was he trying to accomplish there?
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

ricky davis plays in belgium now?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
ricky davis plays in belgium now?

Quote:
I don't get it. What was he trying to accomplish there?

Brain lapse, trying to score on his own basket. Fails miserably..
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

That is so embarrassing.

I think there are some NBA players who have made mistakes where they think the other teams hoop is theirs.

I remember like one of the first time of me playing basketball me blocking my teammate and then making the shot.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How the f@ck did he miss four consecutive layups?

@ his own teammate trying to stuff him.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #7
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So a Euroleague center who misses uncontested layups (on the dumb@sses own f*cking basket) is news now? this pathetic sh*t happens ALL THE TIME overseas we Americans are just spoiled by the NBA. This kind of crap doesn't belong in the NBA forum but I guess it should be posted because it proves what a f*cking joke the poster Euroleague is, and it proves how AWFUL the "talent" of Euroleague is.

I mean Euroleague constantly argues that players like this;
http://youtu.be/rlGIIysx05g

would dominate vs our players like this;
http://youtu.be/brCeE7VCqPU

There's just no comparison. NBA > NCAA > D-League > Euroleague

The guy couldn't even dunk the fcking ball uncontested. Not surprised either - almost no one can in that league except for the odd NBA reject;

/thread

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 11-13-2012 at 06:13 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

I don't think he was trying to score just stat pad his rebounds I mean that's his own basket to begin with.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #9
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
I don't think he was trying to score just stat pad his rebounds I mean that's his own basket to begin with.

those kind of stats should not count if you are shooting at your own basket.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #10
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
So a Euroleague center who misses uncontested layups (on the dumb@sses own f*cking basket) is news now? this pathetic sh*t happens ALL THE TIME overseas we Americans are just spoiled by the NBA. This kind of crap doesn't belong in the NBA forum but I guess it should be posted because it proves what a f*cking joke the poster Euroleague is, and it proves how AWFUL the "talent" of Euroleague is.

I mean Euroleague constantly argues that players like this;
http://youtu.be/rlGIIysx05g

would dominate vs our players like this;
http://youtu.be/brCeE7VCqPU

There's just no comparison. NBA > NCAA > D-League > Euroleague

The guy couldn't even dunk the fcking ball uncontested. Not surprised either - almost no one can in that league except for the odd NBA reject;

/thread
What unbelievable dumb post... since when the 5TH DIVISION, i repeat the 5TH DIVISION, not the first, not the second not the third not the fourth, the FIFTH DIVISION of frigging BELGIUM! have anything to do with euroleague?

Those guys are amateurs! Changes they are being paid are ZERO!
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
What unbelievable dumb post... since when the 5TH DIVISION, i repeat the 5TH DIVISION, not the first, not the second not the third not the fourth, the FIFTH DIVISION of frigging BELGIUM! have anything to do with euroleague?

Those guys are amateurs! Changes they are being paid are ZERO!
Uh oh here come the Euroleague apologists with excuses in hand to try to explain why Euroleague's trash isn't actually as bad as it looks
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

oh you're trolling, ok carry on...
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Uh oh here come the Euroleague apologists with excuses in hand to try to explain why Euroleague's trash isn't actually as bad as it looks

Not sure if you're serious but again, you're the last one who should write anything considering that you think that the players from 60's were just as good or even better than the players today..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Not sure if you're serious but again, you're the last one who should write anything considering that you think that the players from 60's were just as good or even better than the players today..

How can you possibly compare the two for starters. You were not around when the 60's basketball was happening so your opinion of which era was better is futile. Only eras that are debateable to most of the people here is the 90's and 00's.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is there a follow up quote or explanation to this?

In related news, during one of my years coaching middle school ball, I called a time-out during a game to set up our press breaker. Out of the time out, we got the rock in to my point guard, stationed in beneath the opposing team's basket. I could see in his eyes he was about to shoot, so I began yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" in unison with the entire home crowd. Didn't phase him. He shot the point blank layup at his own basket anyway.

Thankfully, he missed it, and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief. Then he grabbed his own rebound and put it back in.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: