Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool
Default Respect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHeYV13L6Y

old video but you know your clutch as hell and feared in late game situations when the crowd goes from screaming DEFENSE to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when your about to shoot it
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Respect

LOL Dooling knew it as soon as Ray caught the ball.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
LOL Dooling knew it as soon as Ray caught the ball.

can't believe hes doing this for miami now...i remember that play a lot of ppl were putting the blame on lebron but it was actually on wade for making the gamble on garnett and missing the steal completely which caused the rotation to screw up significantly...I still find it hilarious that as ray catches it the crowd seems like they are screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as dooling walks away before it goes in
Old 11-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

He hit a big 3 for Miami tonight. Must suck that he's on the enemy's team now
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston C's
can't believe hes doing this for miami now...i remember that play a lot of ppl were putting the blame on lebron but it was actually on wade for making the gamble on garnett and missing the steal completely which caused the rotation to screw up significantly...I still find it hilarious that as ray catches it the crowd seems like they are screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as dooling walks away before it goes in
Ray so good at shooting I think people forget how much of an all-around player he used to be. Heck, he still has a lot of game left. Still the best shooter in the NBA
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #6
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHeYV13L6Y

old video but you know your clutch as hell and feared in late game situations when the crowd goes from screaming DEFENSE to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when your about to shoot it

Paul Pierce has done this to us multiple times God I hate that dude. Gotta respect him though.

Ray is one of those dudes, when the ball leaves his hands I'm actually surprised when it misses.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Quote:
Ray so good at shooting I think people forget how much of an all-around player he used to be. Heck, he still has a lot of game left. Still the best shooter in the NBA

I hope your right about that...playing in miami will extend rays career and honestly I think ppl really do forget how much of a beast ray was in milwaukee and especially seattle...you could pencil him in for 25-5-5 practically every night in his prime

I really just don't wanna see a washed up broken down mike miller version of ray allen to be honest...hes too good to come off the bench for like 10 minutes a game...I hope he leaves at the right time
Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #8
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Paul Pierce has done this to us multiple times God I hate that dude. Gotta respect him though.

Ray is one of those dudes, when the ball leaves his hands I'm actually surprised when it misses.

I hear you and in regards to pierce I swear everytime the knick fans in the garden start with the paul pierce sucks chants dude literally takes it up a notch and goes beast mode on new york
Old 11-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #9
RRR3
Where the White Women?

Quote:
I hope your right about that...playing in miami will extend rays career and honestly I think ppl really do forget how much of a beast ray was in milwaukee and especially seattle...you could pencil him in for 25-5-5 practically every night in his prime

I really just don't wanna see a washed up broken down mike miller version of ray allen to be honest...hes too good to come off the bench for like 10 minutes a game...I hope he leaves at the right time
Mike Miller is another guy who's more than a shooter at least he was in his prime. He was good for 5 boards and 5 dimes a lot of nights with the Grizzlies, obviously he wasn't gonna average 25 like Ray but he could give you 15-18.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #10
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Quote:
Mike Miller is another guy who's more than a shooter at least he was in his prime. He was good for 5 boards and 5 dimes a lot of nights with the Grizzlies, obviously he wasn't gonna average 25 like Ray but he could give you 15-18.

yea i definitely agree...was kind of why I used him as an example...not nearly the caliber of player ray is but he was the first person that kind of popped in my head especially since they are on the same team...kinda sucks seeing miller like this he probably should of walked away last yr on top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #11
RRR3
Where the White Women?

Quote:
yea i definitely agree...was kind of why I used him as an example...not nearly the caliber of player ray is but he was the first person that kind of popped in my head especially since they are on the same team...kinda sucks seeing miller like this he probably should of walked away last yr on top
He def should have retired, but it's hard to walk away.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #12
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

He's done more non-shooting the ball in these first games than I've seen him do last year with the Celtics.
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 AM   #13
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:

Interesting. He's averaged that statline in his entire career.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Interesting. He's averaged that statline in his entire career.

notice how i said in his prime...and practically

just sayin...not like i said in rays prime every single night hes played hes put up at least 25-5-5

so yea....
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #15
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I miss you so much Ray... My all time fav player..
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: