Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default Do you believe in Karma?

Also known as the just-world. where bad things happen to people who deserve them and good things happen to good people.

Last edited by goldenryan : 11-13-2012 at 08:26 PM.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you believe in Kharma?

No. Fate favors no one directly.

In fact, it's the opposite: those who do f*cked up stuff are the most likely to get somewhere they want than someone who plays it straight all the time.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Karma? Yes.

Kharma?

Probably no.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Whatever happened to her btw? I know she came back after she had her kid but I haven't been hearing about her, although I don't really wrestling that much anymore especially the Divas division.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

not in this lifetime

however I believe in a life review where you experience the energies you put out in your lifetime

no im not high
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To quote Don Draper:

"The universe is indifferent."
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #7
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
^ Whatever happened to her btw? I know she came back after she had her kid but I haven't been hearing about her, although I don't really wrestling that much anymore especially the Divas division.
She lied about the birth of her baby. Her baby died before she could give the birth. She was released from WWE 4 on July. Her Royal Rumble appearance is basically her only official in-ring performance with WWE.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I believe in a different system that similar to it. Good and bad are balanced; not to a individual extent, but as a whole. As one/many bad thing happens to a person/people, good thing(s) happen to some other individual/group.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #9
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I believe in a different system that similar to it. Good and bad are balanced; not to a individual extent, but as a whole. As one/many bad thing happens to a person/people, good thing(s) happen to some other individual/group.

i agree that they are balanced to an extent. with the heat death of the universe the net result of all of our actions will eventually amount to 0. no matter how good or bad people behave or how good or bad their experiences are for them it all ends up being equal.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
not in this lifetime

however I believe in a life review where you experience the energies you put out in your lifetime

no im not high
This is what all western religions teach - day judgement after you die type shit. The trippy part is when you learn about near death experiences where all of these respectable people become convinced of an afterlife, many of them reporting learning about something similar.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

not... because i don't believe in good or bad... there are just situations... good and bad are the way humans interpret those situations.
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #12
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
To quote Don Draper:

Great quote
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who is this mystery lady and why does everybody always say she is a bitch?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #14
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Im not sure what to believe, but I figure you can't go wrong with trying to be a good person, so you might as well
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #15
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
To quote Don Draper:

I've seen too many people get the opposite of what they deserved to believe in it, on both sides of the spectrum.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: