Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Great stoner moments

Okay, here's a thread of all the funny and/or dumb sh!t we've all done while stoned

- I was smoking bud with this chick... When I'm high and I'm around girls, I get really touchy feely and won't hesitate touching down there, the ass, the boobies, etc. I was rubbing one of her nipples still with her shirt on. It was funny because one of the nipples were hard and the other one wasn't. She didn't mind so that was pretty cool. If I didn't get drunk and pass out, I would have gotten laid

- I lit a ciggarette backwards and no one told me untill I smoked half way past the filter. That was the worst cigarette of my life

- I was trying to light a roach when it was in my mouth. I burnt my lips with my lighter.

- I was stoned at work(I'm a busser at a resturant). I grabbed at someone's iced-tea to fill it up, it was still 1/3 empty, I had a bad grip on it and dropped it on the biggest guy on the table and almost got my ass kicked.

- Another work moment: I filled up someone's iced-tea, but instead of leaving the cup on their table, I left the pitcher there and didn't realise it untill I walked in the swinging door.

- I was smoking a roach and lodged that sh!t in my throught while lit. That sucked. I had a sore throught from hell for a good 4 days.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Great stoner moments

not me, but my Boy lit a roach, and the lighter fluid was up, so it burned his nose and left a mark for like 2 months.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #3
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Good thread actually...

My sister was so crunked, she couldnt even order a Mcdonalds meal at a drive thru...

she ended up saying can I have a Mc-chi... and started laughing for 10 mins. We come around to pay, and she can barely hand the person the money.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #4
IamtheWalrus
Banned

IamtheWalrus has no real reputation yet.

i think the funniest job is at a drive thru...

you won't believe how many times i went to wendys after getting stoned.
IamtheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM   #5
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Funny how a video of Saddam Hussein, an evil dictator who deserved to die, cannot be shown due to our "family friendly" nature, but a thread of our drug stories is totally acceptable.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Well, spill some stories, lets have our fun while it lasts.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #7
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

I went to lean on a wall and suddenly believed the wall wasnt there and it wasnt. I was stood three feet in front of the wall apparently kicking my feet out into thing air trying to rest on it.
Going anywhere full of sober people high might be the funniest thing imaginable and for absolutely no reason, the silence is just hilarious.

Im a lightweight.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #8
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Interesting stoner moment:

Everyone is familiar with the art of "wake and bake" right? Well, when I was in highschool (graduated in 04), it was literally routine for my friends and I. It helped that my first class for two years in a row was home-ec-cooking :

Anyways, on a normal morning, I met up with my friend at the bus stop at the top of my street (yes, I rode the loser cruiser for a little bit). So I woke up, got ready for school as quick as I could, walk by my mom who was watching tv (she mentions some crap about the news), and went to the bus stop. We began our daily routine of getting blazed. This time we were blazing a blunt, but not always. So, we're getting high and stuff, waking up, etc. Our bus shows up, and our b*tchy bus driver (who would always give us sh*t about getting on the bus smelling like smoke/weed) apparently was fed up with us this time. All covertly, she radios/calls the administators at school and once we arive, they're ready to interogate us (wisely, neither my friend or I was "holding" anything). Everybody leaves the bus except for us, the administrators come in, can tell we're high as hell (smoking a blunt stank up our hands and clothes), and they take us to the office. We proceed to get in trouble, administrators acting like as*holes and everything. We end up getting suspended, and sent home...

So, my dad comes and picks me up. He was of course angry, but suprisingly had something else on his mind. He yells at me a bit, you know, normal stuff. Then, he asks me, "did you hear what happened?". "what?", I asked. He goes on, "there was some sort of terrorist attack in New York this morning". I was a bit shocked and befuddled. I then realized why my mom was glued to the tv set this morning, and how I had passed it off as nothing. Here I was getting sent home, and the rest of the school was supposedly "on lock down"... All in all, I really picked the wrong day to get in trouble. OR, the right day, depending on how you look at it. My bad behaviour was definitely in the shadow of this immense tragedy...

So, I went home, turned on the television, and watched it for the next 5 or so hours. Soaking in as much as I could about this horrible event... Altogether, it was really just one bad day. I'll never forget it.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #9
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

That was one hell of a story man.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clipps, has anybody told you that you're a real winner?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #11
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

We recently got stoned and tried for 2 hours to order a pizza. We failed miserably.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #12
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

okay, I was fully ****ed this time, but on the same day, I first thought somebody stole my wallet and I started accusing a guy and then I leff my school like coz I had classes next period, so it was pretty messed...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:06 PM   #13
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

One time i went to my friend (who doesn't smoke weed) but his brother does. I got baked with his brothers; for the first time i smoke weed through a tomato juice can. One hit of his brother's **** is equivalent to 5 hits of regular weed.
My friend was pretty pissed but he got over it. The best part is I didn't have to pay a dime , but that was the best high i have ever been on.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #14
clipps
Good college starter

I love it when I don't pay for weed.

I remember this dumbass that always let me fill in the bowls. I sold him a 20 sac for 30 dollars, He would let me smoke 2 bowls with him. We'd go outside at night with a few lights so it would be hard to see him. Every time I'd take the stims and seads out, I would grab a little bit of weed and set it at a dark spot next to me and out of a quarter sac, I probably got my self a dime everytime I do that. He's always like "damn, we smoked that much weed already?' And i'm like yeah. I'd let him hit it when it's cashed. When he asks if it's cashed, I'm like "hell no, there's so much in there."
Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 PM   #15
IamtheWalrus
Banned

IamtheWalrus has no real reputation yet.

^

thats why i dont like to hang out with stoners i'm not familiar with...all ****en stoners are selfish and greedy.

i rather smoke with friends and let them take as much as they want.

if they aren't friends, all the shady **** comes out...
IamtheWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: