Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #46
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Great stoner moments

those stories were quite random... but good.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #47
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
everything's all fun and games until some stoned retard kills someone in a head-on collision or something.
have you ever actually heard this in a paper or on the news or are you that big a puppet that you believe all that **** in the Propaganda Servive Anouncements?

Heres something our country does that you can be proud of.http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28343
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #48
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
haha, it's funny that you say that... I am still in high school, senior year and we actually had people come and actually do a presentation of drunk driving... and then they had a little clip about how drugs actually do have an effect on your driving, and they gave an actual case where it did, so your theory is totally wrong...
and the TSA actually did a study in the 70's that showed that being high on weed made people more cautious and much less reckless (due to paranoia etc). SO you are both wrong. there is evidence on both sides.

Was the case at your school weed? or some unmentioned "drug"? Lots of OTC and scrips also **** up your driving.

Oh and seeds make you sterile
yet another BS scientific study (resoundingly disproven) paid for by our tax dollars to scare people into towing a moral line.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:30 PM   #49
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I agree it's not a fun job, an easy one, or a particularly well paying one. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe when you make a commitment to an employer who is paying you, the least you can do is show up to work in some form of sobriety. Going to work high also is on the other side of the line from "just having fun with it." When you start doing things like that, it suggests that you have some sort of dependance on the drug (which clipps can attest to).

I don't know, man. I'm not going to pretend I've never gone to work hung over, but I've never been drunk/stoned/anything like that on the job. Regular people don't do that. I'm pointing out that it isn't normal to go to work under the influence of any substance, and it doesn't speak volumes for one's character, either.
and being hung over didnt impair your performance and interfere with your commitment to your employer? Gime me a break
Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #50
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
and the TSA actually did a study in the 70's that showed that being high on weed made people more cautious and much less reckless (due to paranoia etc). SO you are both wrong. there is evidence on both sides.

actually, it could be that we're both right and just you're wrong...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #51
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I've read that on the road, someone high on marijuana is about as dangerous as someone that's tired.

There was this black dude that used to live next door to me. His name was Dmetreus. Nicknamed Meaty. He was an alright dude. Hung out with him for a few times. I always thought it was sad how all the white kids would run after him trying to get drugs. "Omg, a black guy in town! I bet he can hook us up with drugs!"

One time I sold him a small bag. He was like "aw man, hook up a little more" and I'm like "**** dude, I gotta have some to smoke, too!"

"Oh, you smoke?"

Naw dude.. I just carry around the bag and pipe in my pocket for comfort.

Last edited by reppy : 02-01-2007 at 03:35 PM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:32 PM   #52
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Made out with a girl but I was a bit drunk and was smoking weed, does that count? It was at a party.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #53
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

what's wrong with being moral? believe it or not being high is artificial. you can have a lot more fun doing other things.

when you have a family just dont do it. just dont.
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #54
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
and being hung over didnt impair your performance and interfere with your commitment to your employer? Gime me a break
Actually, no it didn't. I'd actually show up early, guzzle down some coffee, and get to work. Coming in to work the day after you've been under the influence and coming in when you're currently under the influence are two completely different ballparks. I've never missed a day of work or cut any corners no matter how sick I may have been, because I realized that it was my own fault and my responsibility to the employer came first.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #55
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

@ clipps. I used to get high and bus when I was a senior all the time. One of the biggest stoners I knew was a dishwasher and he would hook me up as long as I drove him home. I remember smoking a gravity with him once, and I only took 1 puff, and the next thing you know I'm high as ****. I went to the bathroom and I locked the door, but I actually forgot that I locked it, and started to curse my friend up because I thought I locked myself in.

There was this other time when I smoke with one of my friends and we were smoking while driving around ( I was paranoid as hell, thought the cops would notice) and we went to wendys. I ordered 1 Milkshake. Then my other friend says "can I get the same thing", and my 3 other friends also said the same shyt. I thought it was funny as hell, but the black guy didn't seemed to amused.

And the last time I smoked weed was kinda scary. I was watching "kingdom of heaven" after making the greatest sunday (choclate ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, cookies, pop tarts, vanilla pudding, etc) and halfway through the movie I notice the time was 6. So I look down for what I thought was 5 secs and looked back up, and the next thing I knew it was 8 o'clock.

And then there was that other time I walked into a stop sign.

I haven't gotten high in a while, I haven't really associated with my stoner friends for quite a while

Last edited by ALBballer : 02-01-2007 at 08:24 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #56
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I should also note that I never went to work high.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:51 AM   #57
cyco127
Local High School Star

cyco127 has an OK reputation so far
Wink Re: Great stoner moments

I'm high right now...
cyco127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:32 AM   #58
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Lol anyone got any good ones?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: