Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Brodie
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Brodie has an OK reputation so far
Default Rajon Rondo

I have seen Rondo play many times ever since his oak hill days and i am telling you he is going to be a steal in this years draft! NO one will be able to gaurd him in the NBA. HE can pentrate and create in my opinon better then any guard in the draft. He is a rebounding machine, and he will not haveto run a set offense . IF the suns get the chance to get him. HE will be the next best point guard in AZ! He is a diamond in the Rough! Lots of guards come inoto the leauge and dont have the best jump shot, Lebron for instance. That jumper will come with time and there will be atleast 15 teams give or take that wish they would have drafted this guy come draft night
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #2
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie
I have seen Rondo play many times ever since his oak hill days and i am telling you he is going to be a steal in this years draft! NO one will be able to gaurd him in the NBA. HE can pentrate and create in my opinon better then any guard in the draft. He is a rebounding machine, and he will not haveto run a set offense . IF the suns get the chance to get him. HE will be the next best point guard in AZ! He is a diamond in the Rough! Lots of guards come inoto the leauge and dont have the best jump shot, Lebron for instance. That jumper will come with time and there will be atleast 15 teams give or take that wish they would have drafted this guy come draft night

HE CANT SHOOT
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

hes good but hes not even the best point guard in the draft. that title belongs to marcus williams.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #4
Unregistered

I was just saying Rondo could penetrate and create better than any guard in the draft. WHich to me is true! As for being the best guard. ITs close between Williams and foyle bit i think Rondo will have a better NBA career
Old 06-20-2006, 03:09 PM   #5
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

is it me, or is rondo one of the ugliest peoples uve ever seen... anyways tho, cant for real hate on his game. he just needs to work on the jumper
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:33 AM   #6
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

brevin knight reincarnated

pest on defense

good passer

good penetration

bad jumper
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:51 AM   #7
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
brevin knight reincarnated

pest on defense

good passer

good penetration

bad jumper

Good comparison but Rondo has a long way to go before he passes like Knight. Brevin is an outstanding passer and Rondo is also more athletic and will be better running the fast break.
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:10 PM   #8
Sportsmind
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sportsmind has an OK reputation so far

He's going to fall fairly far if New Orleans, Philly and Chicago pass on him. He'll end up an absolute steal. I have him going to Chicago at 16, only if they draft Aldridge or THomas with the #2 pick. I'm a huge Dallas fan and I'm extremely worried Phoenix will get him or Quincy Douby.
Sportsmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #9
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Rondo is definately going to be a steal. Im hoping he drops all the way to the Lakers pick, but I really dont see that happening. IF he can improve his jumpshot, he could be a star in the league.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:48 AM   #10
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

He could go to the Celtics at 7.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwillreg
He could go to the Celtics at 7.

No, he couldn't.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:25 PM   #12
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

I hate to tell you but he could dude. A lot of GM's think Rondo has a lot of potential and ask any GM about the range of Rondo and they will say 7-21.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:22 PM   #13
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Ainge has been talking this guy up like he is the next Lamar Mundane or something. He is fast but does he compare to last year's PGs (NO!) he reminds me of Elliot Perry (not a good thing) I still think Williams is better, he should be the 2nd PG taken.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:57 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ager if you count him as a PG is better than Marcus Williams and Rajon Rondo. As for best career it'll be between Marcus Williams and Jordan Farmar(underrated)
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:03 AM   #15
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

I think Marcus Williams is better than Rondo as well but that doesn't mean Ainge won't take Rondo at 7. Auger isn't a point and he isn't a better basketball player than Williams or Rondo.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: