Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fire Spo

http://firespo.com/
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fire Spo

Blame it on the coach . Heat fans are pathetic
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

lol @ the website
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
Ruutu
High school junior varsity star

Ruutu has an OK reputation so far

Do it!
Ruutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

The fact that a team with 2 superstars, 1 star, several great 3 point shooters managed to be held to 12 points in 1 quarter really speaks a lot.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I'm not a Heat fan. I just want to see LeBron win a ring cuz he's one of my favorite players and if he wins, people will finally be able to have a rational discussion about basketball without talking about LeBron/Kobe/MJ (hopefully). I don't hide that. LeBron and the rest of the Heat should never have pathetic games like today, and while obviously that's on them as well, I don't think Spo is a good coach.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Spo is a smart coach, but it seems to me that he lacks control & respect from his players.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #8
Ruutu
High school junior varsity star

Ruutu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Spo is a smart coach, but it seems to me that he lacks control & respect from his players.

He should be Pat Rileys second coach!
Ruutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #9
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Thibs replaced VDN in Chicago. Woodson replaced MDA in NY. Brown replaced PJax in LA. i rest my case.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
rational discussion

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

No, he's really not.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #12
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Old 04-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope they hire Nate McMillan lol.

No, but VDN and Spolstra should not be NBA head coaches.

It is just ridiculous at this point.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
ThePointGuard11
Ask a black dude

ThePointGuard11 has decent reputationThePointGuard11 has decent reputation

Eric Spoelstra = Mike Brown.

In other words, the inmates run the asylum. They have very little authority and garner very little respect from their players.
ThePointGuard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #15
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't think you want to get rid of Spo. He's your cover for the douchiness of LeBron(beta with no heart) and dwhistle(whiny reliance on refs to bail him out).

If Spo gets asked to spend more time with his family, but LeBron's and dwhistle's inherent douchebaggery continue, who will you blame then?
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: