Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #211
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Who cares how he won as long as he is not doing anything illegal.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #212
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Republicans are basically blaming everyone but white men for losing the election. Everyone else are basically "takers" with no moral compass. Get that shit outta here. The republican party is full of shit and they have been for decades. They failed to land the women vote, the jewish vote, the black vote, latino vote...etc.... It's all the fault of those people! wah wah wah!

It's all their fault that 3 million plus conservatives failed to vote... They failed to bring in independents and they failed to convert Democrats. They lost because they didn't make a case for themselves. More democrats sat home than republicans and the republicans still lost.

Oh, and how did that landslide go that a number of republicans were projecting? The conservative media is a lying sack of shit.

Please make it more clear to me where in that sentence you got that I'm blaming everyone else for Obama's win.
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #213
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

talking down about the 47% paying no taxes and being losers or putting down minorities who need gifts... why is romney so dumb? even if there were half-truths to them, dude, don't be a dumb ass and open your mouth like that. if i were running for president, i think i'd run as the people's president, not as some elite white snob mothafugga. hell, even if i were an elite white snob mothafugga, i'd hide that fact a lot better than romney. he's not too sharp with common sense. even that dumb ass george w bush gave better bullshit in pretending to give a f--k about minorities.

Last edited by DCL : 11-20-2012 at 08:44 PM.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #214
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
talking down about the 47% paying no taxes and being losers or putting down minorities who need gifts... why is romney so dumb? even if there were half-truths to them, dude, don't be a dumb ass and open your mouth like that. if i were running for president, i think i'd run as the people's president, not as some elite white snob mothafugga. hell, even if i were an elite white snob mothafugga, i'd hide that fact a lot better than romney. he's not too sharp with common sense. even that dumb ass george w bush gave better bullshit in pretending to give a f--k about minorities.

NEED gifts?
Old 11-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #215
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math2
NEED gifts?

yup, those people know who they are.

i'm not a conservative nor a liberal. i'm pretty down the middle. there are half or quarter truths to every controversial bs.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #216
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math2
Please make it more clear to me where in that sentence you got that I'm blaming everyone else for Obama's win.

I think it should be obvious that I'm point the finger mostly at the Romney's, the Bill O'Reilly's... Karl Rove.... etc...

Although, many average republicans are acting the same way.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #217
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the hypocritically hilarious thing about this comment is that the exact same could be said for george bush in 2000. throughout the 2000 campaign, the surplus was one of the main topics. al gore wanted to invest the surplus in infastructure and job creation, george bush wanted to use the surplus to give tax breaks.

maybe people who vote for obama do want free healthcare as a "handout'.

most of the people who voted for george bush did it because they wanted a handout too, an he gave trillions of dollars in tax cut handouts. if obama won due to giving handouts to the poor, george bush won by showering rich people in handouts and gifts.

romney was running in the same vein as bush. romney is all about handouts, hell he was created out of handouts. the only diff is that romney wants his handouts end up in the pockets of his rich wall street buddies.

Last edited by Nanners : 11-20-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #218
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Disheveled Mitt Romney Spotted Pumping Gas in La Jolla

Mitt Romney was spotted pumping gas in La Jolla, California, near one of his many homes:

"Mitt Romney at my local gas station," Reddit user mkb95 wrote. "He looks tired and washed up."

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/11/dis...#ixzz2Cp9K6UvS

Must feel good to finally be able to let his hair down and unbutton that collar
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #219
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Mitt Romney was spotted pumping gas in La Jolla, California, near one of his many homes:

"Mitt Romney at my local gas station," Reddit user mkb95 wrote. "He looks tired and washed up."

Why is this newsworthy? Or even worthy of a re-post? What is wrong with you, seriously, that makes you think a guy pumping his gas is interesting to anyone except for the fact that his hair isn't immaculate? I don't know what kind of disheveled people you are used to, but that's pretty tame. You're as bad as these right wing sensationalists on this site.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #220
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Why is this newsworthy? Or even worthy of a re-post? What is wrong with you, seriously, that makes you think a guy pumping his gas is interesting to anyone except for the fact that his hair isn't immaculate? I don't know what kind of disheveled people you are used to, but that's pretty tame. You're as bad as these right wing sensationalists on this site.

Relax buddy, just trying to lighten the mood here

My post history speaks for itself.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #221
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...alking-points/
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #222
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

This is just mean. He lost, leave him alone.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #223
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
I voted for Obama, but I haven't received my gift yet.

Maybe I need to update my address on "ObamaPhonesandFreeStuff.gov"
Yeah, me too, still waiting for my handout even though I'm self employed, I'm Hispanic so I WANT FREE STUFF!! COME ON O, I MEAN, WTF!!
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #224
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

I expect a full beard in a few months a la Gore, he done give a fakk anymore
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #225
Math2
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
McCain Backs Away From Benghazi Conspiracies

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...alking-points/

McCain's an idiot then. It's so obviously a coverup.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: