Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #16
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumors That The Spanish League Wants To Invite NBA Teams To Play The King's Cup

I hear rumors that multiple NBA GMs told the owners of the Spanish League to go **** themselves. It may just be a rumor though.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #17
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Rumors That The Spanish League Wants To Invite NBA Teams To Play The King's Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
I really don't think we're disagreeing. To be clear, I didn't say a D-League team, I want players who are just below the regular NBA level, and who are not currently on a roster.

If you recruit NBA players, then time and accessibility will always be a problem. A team of lesser talents, when given enough playing time together, would certainly be competitive.

In essence, that's what international teams are comprised of. For the most part, they have a few marginal NBA-level talents, and the rest are not as good.

Put a team together and play in FIBA competitions, as you suggested so that they become accostumed to the rules and regulations.

If the players are picked carefully, you might have a dedicated group who are commited to playing the FIBA schedule, as opposed to waiting for the NBA season to begin.

I hate to break it to you, but the King's Cup has absolutely nothing to do with FIBA.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-16-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #18
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
With all due respect to the D-League, 90% of the teams would get smashed by Barca Regal, Madrid, or Caja.

I don't think there is a D-League team that could win a single game in an entire ACB season.

The D-League ALL STAR team got blown out by some scrub teams from Lithuania (NOT the Lithuanian teams that play in Euroleague) and went 0-3 against SECOND DIVISION Greek clubs.............

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-16-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: