Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: Knicks are a fluke and here is why

Trying to reverse jinx will not work for the Knicks
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #32
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

82-0 bitch
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #33
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

can't wait till the knicks go on their annual 6+ game losing streak, should start today.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #34
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I agree. Melo is a fat,low IQ chucker who doesn't play defense.

And his supporting cast isn't that great.
Felton is fat,Brewer can't hit a shot to save his life,J.R. makes stupid decisions,Tyson is turning into Jared Jeffries,Amare is always injured,Novak can't do anything except shoot threes,Prigioni is a 35 year-old rookie and Kidd,Camby,Kurt and Rasheed can be fathers to most of the NBA players.

I can honestly say this is one of the funniest opening sentences to a post I have ever read. I can't stop laughing.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #35
R.I.P
Decent playground baller

R.I.P has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I agree. Melo is a fat,low IQ chucker who doesn't play defense.

And his supporting cast isn't that great.
Felton is fat,Brewer can't hit a shot to save his life,J.R. makes stupid decisions,Tyson is turning into Jared Jeffries,Amare is always injured,Novak can't do anything except shoot threes,Prigioni is a 35 year-old rookie and Kidd,Camby,Kurt and Rasheed can be fathers to most of the NBA players.

Knicks got disrespected all over the board and their fans are really angry about this. I can feel it, man. I can feel it!
R.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #36
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Lol, I may not like the Knicks but I love Knicks fans. Not trying to be sarcastic (no pun intended) - y'all always bring the lulz.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #37
2010splash
Now a Cavs fan again

2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation

No amount of cherry-picking random sample sizes will justify the Knicks being nothing but an average ~.500 playoff team that got smoked in the first round back to back seasons.

Mike Woodson was also the head coach when they got destroyed by the Heat in 5 games, correct? It is all about putting the Knicks' early success into context. When you have fools saying they are the team to beat in the East and legitimate threats to the Heat, then yes... of course they are a fluke.

If you simply concede that they are a good team, likely to lose in the second round and MAYBE, just MAYBE, reach the conference finals, then we're all good.
2010splash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #38
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

refs all over melo, cant move, he bends over and its a foul
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #39
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Not only are the Knicks 6-0, but they've had the toughest schedule in the league, according to ESPN's Strength of Schedule.

But honestly, don't trust these stats. New York is a haven for liberals, and this is clearly liberal bias.

Knicks suck and always will.

Last edited by bagelred : 11-16-2012 at 12:01 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #40
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Thumbs down Re: Knicks are a fluke and here is why

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Not only are the Knicks 6-0, but they've had the toughest schedule in the league, according to ESPN's Strength of Schedule.

But honestly, don't trust these stats. New York is a haven for liberals, and this is clearly liberal bias.

Other teams are letting them win because of Hurricane sandy
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #41
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Look, I'm willing to admit if they're good. I made fun of them when they sucked because... well... they sucked!

We live in an "Anyone but the Heat" world.

I'd gladly accept (but be pissed) if the Lakers lose to the Knicks in the Finals, as long as I know LelBron is at home crying in June.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #42
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Look, I'm willing to admit if they're good. I made fun of them when they sucked because... well... they sucked!

We live in an "Anyone but the Heat" world.

I'd gladly accept (but be pissed) if the Lakers lose to the Knicks in the Finals, as long as I know LelBron is at home crying in June.

U have the gayest avatar on ISH
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #43
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I love you too precious.

Kisses,
-Droid101
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #44
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

And if there's one thing SilkkTheCocker knows, it's gayness.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #45
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

SOS is the code for HELP in distress - it doesn't mean strength of schedule. The Knicks need the most help and are in the most distress. Don't be trying to falsely hype our team with some crazy stat. Da nerve of you.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: