Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 11-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default Who was the best college player you seen?

Remember to keep their pro career success out of the discussion Chris Paul and Kemba Walker were The two who impressed me the most. Michael Beasley was a gangsta too.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who was the best college player you seen?

Len Bias is the first guy I really remember, but I was young, and access wasn't nearly like it is now.
I have very vivid memories of Derrick Coleman. And more still of Chris Webber, Shaq, and all three Duke guys from that era, Hurley/Hill/Laettner, all of whom I hated, and Jamal Mashburn.

Given the choice of all the guys I remember watching in college as pro prospects, not knowing how their careers would wind up, I'd go Shaq, Bias, Webber ahead of anyone else I can think of. Coleman would be up there too, but probably behind Duncan and maybe a few others.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

YouAintGrizz has an OK reputation so far

I remember Emeka Okafor absolutely tearing it up at UConn.
YouAintGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Honestly, ADAM MORRISON was so raw in college. Okafor, Oden,
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Austin Carr
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #6
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Melo was one of the best college players in history, as a freshman he led his team to NCAA title without much help.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

You also have to count all of the college legends like Laettner, Pistol, Walton

Others: JJ, Hansborough, KHALID EL AMIN!!!,
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glenn Robinson almost literally unstoppable. And it has nothing to do with me being a Purdue fan.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #9
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Honestly, ADAM MORRISON was so raw in college. Okafor, Oden,

Yep, forgot about Adam Morrison.

Also, JJ Redick was an absolute monster at Duke.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #10
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

Deron Williams at Illinois.

Jeez, this thread brings back memories.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #11
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Glenn Robinson
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #12
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Tim Duncan
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #13
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Harold Miner

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/new...te=1&p=7960177
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #14
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

My lifetime:

In terms of career? Hansbrough.

In terms of sheer dominance? Chris Jackson, probably.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #15
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Ryan Gomes was a beast for Providence, don't know if I'd put him at #1 though.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: