Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #61
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board
Default Re: Boston Celtics (5-3) vs Brooklyn Nets (4-2) 8:00 EST TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Yeah but the fact of the matter is you're down. Shouldn't matter how much of lead it is. As long as they're winning. As a fan I'm happy

If we were playing the Nets with no Deron and had 10 extra possessions I wouldn't be happy with a 9 point lead.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #62
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's with the return of evil iso JJ? I get players have habits but that's not going to work.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #63
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What the...

Wilcox used his body and BOXED SOMEONE OUT. Kept Reggie off that rebound and the Celtics got out on a break because of it.

Amazing how fundamental basketball skills help.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #64
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No need to try cheating through those screens, LB...just follow Williams through and you'll stay with him, not give him an open look.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #65
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Celtics have played this game like they'd rather be somewhere else. Rondo must be the motor on that team. Why is Stackhouse playing?

Last edited by niko : 11-15-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #66
Derka
Go C's!

Brandon Bass boxes out...forces Blatche to foul. Its a miracle.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #67
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Avery Johnson is a bonehead.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #68
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

Blache . Now I know why he's a guy most people never want on their team.
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #69
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well... can't say i didn't expect the celtics to make a major run.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #70
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nets choking?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #71
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Once again they forgot Lopez and this happened.Feed the man who shots 7/9. He scored 10 of his 14 in 1st quarter.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #72
Derka
Go C's!

I know its not going to happen, but I would really love to see Jeff Green just go completely ham.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #73
rodman91
Bulls

If i was Brook Lopez i would punch Avery in the face before 4th quarter.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #74
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
Then I guess it's a good thing that you're not Brook Lopez.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #75
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
i'd high five him if he did that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: