Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #136
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 11 Game Thread and Discussion

Surprised no one here is talking about RGIII's god like day.

14/15 - 200 Yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 84 Rushing Yards.

Good lord.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #137
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

LMAO at the Raiders
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #138
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Muhammad Wilkerson might be the second best 3-4 DE in the league. The guy is a beast. He has probably been the Jets second best player this year, right behind Cromartie.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #139
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts

Good lord.
I'm too busy being disgusted by the Patriot defense. The Pats won all 3 SBs on the strength of a great d. And yet now it's like they don't care about it, so long as you have Brady everything will be ok. I keep saying this because it's true: After years of beating Manning and the Colts they decided to become Manning and the Colts.

Great game by RG3 of course. He benefits from playing in an offense that emphasizes the run and thus minimizing rookie mistakes.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #140
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
It figures the year we are actually in contention for the No. 1 pick, there literally is no No. 1 pick type player. Life of a Browns fan.

This franchise really puts your fanhood to the test.

Bengal fans can relate. At least you have a *new owner* who might actually care more about the game than Mike Brown. His father has to be turning over in his grave with restless leg syndrome, pissing in every direction in a straight jacket and no way to escape. In other words, Mike Brown is a franchise's worst nightmare. It truly does start at the top with the owner(s).
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #141
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts

Good lord.
Yeah, our offense was in a slump past few days but the Eagles helped us break out of it
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #142
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who the hell was rivers even throwing to?
Old 11-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #143
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Bengal fans can relate. At least you have a *new owner* who might actually care more about the game than Mike Brown. His father has to be turning over in his grave with restless leg syndrome, pissing in every direction in a straight jacket and no way to escape. In other words, Mike Brown is a franchise's worst nightmare. It truly does start at the top with the owner(s).
Mike Brown does seem like a complete idiot.

But, what we've gone through the last 15 years... It's just beyond comprehension.

I hope Haslam is the answer that we've been looking for, but I've learned not to expect anything but the worst.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #144
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
who the hell was rivers even throwing to?

I think Rivers is going through something. I don't mean in his personal life (unless something is, and it just hasn't come to light), but to his performance on the field. This isn't just a typical mid-season typical "slump" ... dude has been tanking and slipping for quite a minute now.

You don't see anymore of those "Rivers is Top 5" arguments these days, where as two years ago they were floating around. I've never considered Rivers Top 5, but to be honest he wasn't far from it. He has (or had) the arm, accuracy, etc. and lastly his wild-card attribute - being an emotional, hot-headed, highly confident guy.

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen much "emotion" - fire - sheer desire, etc. recently. I remember he used to flip shit over the slightest play, call, etc but I don't see it last year, and especially this season. Teams no longer fear Rivers like they used to, hell, I don't even know if they respect him much anymore.

This "thing" that Rivers is going through... I'm not entirely sure, but it's obviously doing mega psyche damage.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #145
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I think Rivers is going through something. I don't mean in his personal life (unless something is, and it just hasn't come to light), but to his performance on the field. This isn't just a typical mid-season typical "slump" ... dude has been tanking and slipping for quite a minute now.

This "thing" that Rivers is going through... I'm not entirely sure, but it's obviously doing mega psyche damage.

The "thing" Rivers is going through is called his offensive line.

Or rather, every opposing defense is going through the "thing" Rivers is going through.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #146
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
The "thing" Rivers is going through is called his offensive line.

Or rather, every opposing defense is going through the "thing" Rivers is going through.
The line isn't helping matters, but he's always been a a gun-slinger. Now, some of those errant throws that he used to get away with when he had a better running game behind him that defenses had to respect (and thus more open field to throw to) and receivers that could go up and get the ball... Those throws are beginning to go the other way now that his teammates aren't quite as talented.

He really needs to stop throwing such risky balls. I understand it is part of his makeup, but there are times when you need to adjust your game to what is around you. That time has come for Rivers and he seems reticent to accept it.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 11-18-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #147
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Why doesn't someone just rename this thread "Cowboys game thread discussion"?

Geeze. Is that all anyone here watches?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #148
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The line is helping matters, but he's always been a a gun-slinger. Now, some of those errant throws that he used to get away with when he had a better running game behind him that defenses had to respect (and thus more open field to throw to) and receivers that could go up and get the ball... Those throws are beginning to go the other way now that his teammates aren't quite as talented.

He really needs to stop throwing such risky balls. I understand it is part of his makeup, but there are times when you need to adjust your game to what is around you. That time has come for Rivers and he seems reticent to accept it.

This! End of discussion
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #149
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Why doesn't someone just rename this thread "Cowboys game thread discussion"?

Geeze. Is that all anyone here watches?
Large Browns contingent on here too, believe it or not. I really wish I hadn't watched that game. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #150
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:

You don't see anymore of those "Rivers is Top 5" arguments these days, where as two years ago they were floating around. I've never considered Rivers Top 5, but to be honest he wasn't far from it. He has (or had) the arm, accuracy, etc. and lastly his wild-card attribute - being an emotional, hot-headed, highly confident guy.

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen much "emotion" - fire - sheer desire, etc. recently. I remember he used to flip shit over the slightest play, call, etc but I don't see it last year, and especially this season. Teams no longer fear Rivers like they used to, hell, I don't even know if they respect him much anymore.

Something is up. Last two seasons, his level of play has completely fallen off. I predicted that he'd take the next step a la Aaron Rodgers and be MVP last year and then boom. He just tanked and its carried over to this year as well
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: