Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #211
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 11 Game Thread and Discussion

Yeah I got the wintery mix going in the hair. Thanks for the beer, I got you next time!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #212
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Surprised GOBB could smile after witnessing that tragedy on the field. The Eagles got annihilated.
you'd be surprised what alcohol can do. I made the trip up to Denver for the Saints-Broncos and we got annihilated. Thank god I had a lot to drink before, during and after. The trip was still good .
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #213
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah I got the wintery mix going in the hair. Thanks for the beer, I got you next time!

Tis the curse of havin black hair, I feel u.

No problem.

Gotta be gracious when my rivals come thru to the home stadium. It's what God woulda wanted, me to buy u a $9 stadium beer

Cool meetin up tho.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #214
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

GoBB has a celebrity doppleganger but I just can't put my finger on it.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #215
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
you'd be surprised what alcohol can do. I made the trip up to Denver for the Saints-Broncos and we got annihilated. Thank god I had a lot to drink before, during and after. The trip was still good .

Yeah, I had a bunch of Coronos, vodka then a buddy brought moonshine he made. Peach, Mango, Apple Pie and the regular stuff. Had a few cups of that stuff. I even fell asleep at the game.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #216
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
GoBB has a celebrity doppleganger but I just can't put my finger on it.

John Marshall Jones?

IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #217
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gronk broke his forearm
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:13 PM   #218
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Gronk broke his forearm

So I'll be looking for a new tight end for my fantasy team...s.o.a.b.

Is it me or does GOBB look like Carlos Boozer in that earlier pic? I have to get back to the US soon.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #219
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Steelers might want to start warming up Batch.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:31 AM   #220
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
So I'll be looking for a new tight end for my fantasy team...s.o.a.b.

Is it me or does GOBB look like Carlos Boozer in that earlier pic? I have to get back to the US soon.

Lol I was thinking the same thing.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #221
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gronk injured for no good reason.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #222
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Gronk injured for no good reason.
being in the game.

I don't whine about running up the score, you're pros, stop em. But this is what happens.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #223
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
being in the game.

I don't whine about running up the score, you're pros, stop em. But this is what happens.
I am well-aware, and blame the Pats coaching staff, not the Colts. Watching the Pats often makes me feel stupid. Because Bill Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time, yet I constantly find myself wondering why they do things. Why not pull starters up 4 TDs in the fourth? Why do you have to beat them by 35? Why is it worthwhile to risk the health of stars in these situations? What happened to all of those good defensive players the team had back when they were winning SBs?

Going to 2 SBs in 5 years is great, of course. Only four teams in the league have enjoyed more success over that time period (winning one SB is better than losing 2). Would I want Belichick fired? No way. Is there a coach I'd want more? No way. Losing all the great defenders is cap management, he found a formula that leads to a consistently high level of success, just not supreme success.

It's just all part of the package. I certainly don't know football like Belichick, I'd never say for sure that I'm right and he's wrong. It'd be almost on par with arguing with God. But there's something about the "Patriot Way" I may never get. Why is Gronk out there? What's the value in it? Why?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #224
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So Alex Smith ruled out.

This game just got a little more interesting. Bears do very well against athletic QBs. I see a huge dose of Gore tonight so Bears better get ready to stop the run.

I have class tonight but my professor is from Cali and a huge 9ers fan so I think I am going to get outmuch earlier then uusual haha!
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:06 PM   #225
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bears are going to beat the Niners tonight. Kapernack trying to scramble will get him killed and cause turnovers. No hater on the NIners but the bears are just a better team.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: