Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default To all the lurkers our there thinking about signing up

DO IT. Here on ish we value everyone's opinions and contributions.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: To all the lurkers our there thinking about signing up

Yeah, but you will never get your accounted activated.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
DO IT. Here on ish we value everyone's opinions and contributions.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

If HardwoodLegend can do it, you can do it.

I have no qualms about being the worst poster on this board, and I don't mind more people coming in and ranking ahead of me.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has an OK reputation so far

This is just one of many threads by SourPatchKids to sustain his post count. Guy is posting 400+ post a day. Still not as bad as RRR3.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #6
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

No thanks there enought losers on here already
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #7
dilley
I hit open 5-footers

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
This is just one of many threads by SourPatchKids to sustain his post count. Guy is posting 400+ post a day. Still not as bad as RRR3.
Pshhh this is just training for summer vacation, dude is fittin to blow up.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Stop encouraging pauk's other personalities, SourPatch
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #9
Brokenbeat
I got girls calling me

Brokenbeat is considered somewhat coolBrokenbeat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Yeah, but you will never get your accounted activated.

Took me over 3 years to finally get an account (tried a few times, but it never worked until recently).
Brokenbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #10
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

Yeah, I must have lurked for years before I finally got my account activated. I think it was because I complained about it on a different board lol. The other board was dying and people were saying to come here, so I said I applied awhile ago and never get responses. Then bam, next day it was approved.
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 AM   #11
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

New ISH posters?

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:24 AM   #12
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Only the best of the best. The creme de la creme make it on ISH. It's a long waiting list. But if you get activated, you know your now with the big boys. This is the major leagues of posting. The day my account was activated I told my parents. I shed tears of joy. I held my head high and told myself that I would stay humble. Mama I made it.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 AM   #13
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
If HardwoodLegend can do it, you can do it.

I have no qualms about being the worst poster on this board, and I don't mind more people coming in and ranking ahead of me.

You may not, but I do. Your performance has been shoddy to say the least. Either step your game up or get out. Capiche?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #14
Legends66NBA7
The Edge

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't really have much problems getting my account activated on here. It may have taken maybe a week or two.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #15
Breezy
Great young streetballer

Breezy has not been impressing people

Not sure how the activation process works but I discovered this site in 2006, lurked until 2009, signed up, then had trouble posting. I now realize that you can't make a topic right away until you've had several posts. But I it seems like only recently I've been able to post anything at all.

Onto basketball. Not a Spurs fan, but I think Patty Mills might be the greatest player of all time. I effing love this guy.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: