Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #46
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: New York Knicks (6-0) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (6-1), 9:30 PM EST, ESPN

No Knicks fans want to avy bet?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #47
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New York Knicks (6-0) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (6-1), 9:30 PM EST, ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAintGrizz
Unfortunately, I cannot watch this. I have to be somewhere tonight. Is there any website I can watch a repeat of it?

It's on ESPN, which means you might be able to watch replay here:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #48
YouAintGrizz
I airball my layups

YouAintGrizz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
It's on ESPN, which means you might be able to watch replay here:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#type/replay/

Thanks man
YouAintGrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #49
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For New Yorkers, huge dilemma. Watch on ESPN or MSG? Do you go with the comfort and familiarity of the MSG network? Or do you switch to the uniqueness of being on national TV and get that perspective?

For me, it's simple. Whichever network Mike Breen is on.....is the one I watch.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #50
DesertCat
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DesertCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
For New Yorkers, huge dilemma. Watch on ESPN or MSG? Do you go with the comfort and familiarity of the MSG network? Or do you switch to the uniqueness of being on national TV and get that perspective?

For me, it's simple. Whichever network Mike Breen is on.....is the one I watch.

Mike Breen is almost too non-biased sometimes. He needs to throw Clyde a bone every now and then.
DesertCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #51
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gotta go with msg
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #52
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
gotta go with msg

Breen doing ESPN. ESPN it is. Spiro Dedededes ain't doing it for me.

Oh, and Breen is huge Knicks fan, but tells it like it is. Unbiased. That's what New Yorkers want. No homerism.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:36 PM   #53
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Breen doing ESPN. ESPN it is. Spiro Dedededes ain't doing it for me.

Oh, and Breen is huge Knicks fan, but tells it like it is. Unbiased. That's what New Yorkers want. No homerism.
breen homers towards the team leading, it dont matter what team is playing
Old 11-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #54
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Breen >>>> Spero
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #55
bluechox2
#knickstape

any way to just get breen and clyde tonight? somehow just get each one talking and mute the other 2?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #56
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

The winds of Thor are blowing cold.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #57
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Hubie Brown is 79 years old.

Fun Fact.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #58
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
any way to just get breen and clyde tonight? somehow just get each one talking and mute the other 2?

Old 11-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #59
AfroSamurai
I airball my layups

AfroSamurai has an OK reputation so far

Rooting for the Knicks to stretch this win streak on out. JR Smith has been consistent as of late. I'm hoping he and Melo are "on" tonight!!!
AfroSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #60
TOUCH MY BODY
Local High School Star

TOUCH MY BODY has decent reputationTOUCH MY BODY has decent reputation

Memphis going to take care of business.
TOUCH MY BODY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: