Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Registered a domain.

Sup fam?

Today I registered a domain for some various writings I have done (film reviews and film ranks, sports stuff, etc.) I may start writing a series where I compare pieces of fine art too.

Anyway, check it out. Hopefully one day I can get an extra stream of revenue just from writing about stuff I love to immerse myself in.

Anyway, enjoy.

http://freshcutroc.com
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:39 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Registered a domain.

Cool.

Hw much you pay for your domain? What's the name of the service?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:51 PM   #3
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Premium package is $99 / year. There is also a business package that is $299 / year through Wordpress
Old 01-26-2015, 12:28 AM   #4
deja vu
Form is temporary

deja vu is considered somewhat cooldeja vu is considered somewhat cooldeja vu is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
This Premium package is $99 / year. There is also a business package that is $299 / year through Wordpress
Dude you got robbed.
deja vu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:39 AM   #5
russwest0
Hawk Nation

russwest0 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by deja vu
Dude you got robbed.

Yep.
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:42 AM   #6
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputation

I'm not trying to be a d1ck, but you got hella typos.

My fav was "well-wounded" when I think you meant "well-rounded"

But ne ways, what's the point and how do you plan to make money from that website?
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:02 AM   #7
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
I'm not trying to be a d1ck, but you got hella typos.

My fav was "well-wounded" when I think you meant "well-rounded"

But ne ways, what's the point and how do you plan to make money from that website?

Lol good look.

Just keep writing about shit I like and hope to get enough hits to get advertisers one day.

It's just a hobby really. A way to filter shit.

I'm reading a best-seller on how to profit from it though.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 01-26-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:03 AM   #8
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deja vu
Dude you got robbed.

What other option is offering quality templates and ease of use to host shit at then?

I like WP
Old 01-26-2015, 01:54 AM   #9
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputationKNOW1EDGE has a terrific reputation

Well your site actually looks really good.
Looks classy af

And your obviously passionate, so if you can get enough people following and enough hits on your website I'm sure you could eventually get some advertisers on board and get some $ coming in...

Good luck with it

Last edited by KNOW1EDGE : 01-26-2015 at 01:56 AM.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:08 AM   #10
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Thanks brother, I really appreciate that as well as pointing out an obvious simple misspelling.

Basically, I like to chill, puff a lil something and write about shit. I don't take it super seriously, not like I'm looking to fund my life from it, but if I can get enough buzz and attention, why not get some spare cheese on top?
Old 01-26-2015, 02:43 AM   #11
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

I wouldn't mind finding somebody talented with photoshop and graphic design to make me a badass banner/header for my website.

I have a bunch of cool pictures that I could e-mail to be tastefully rendered and placed.

I could do all of this for a nominal fee although I'm not really tryna have startup costs on a hobby because I had to save money for start up costs on other lucrative ventures lol..

Last edited by ROCSteady : 01-26-2015 at 03:13 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:56 AM   #12
Giaodollo
Kids at the park dunk on me

Giaodollo has a terrific reputationGiaodollo has a terrific reputationGiaodollo has a terrific reputationGiaodollo has a terrific reputationGiaodollo has a terrific reputationGiaodollo has a terrific reputation

I can probably do a header before I go to class today, but you should seriously rethink the layout and the layout where the reviews are. It looks like a picture with HTML writing.

The startpage looks cool but there is no categorizing. Say someone wants to read your movie reviews only they'd have to go through a bunch of bullshit for them.. same goes for when it comes to the sport.

If you are doing this for fun then keep on, but if you are doing this for fun and want to make money, you won't as long as you have as many topics you go through. Try to focus on one thing in particular and dedicate time on it.

Good luck!
Giaodollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:10 AM   #13
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

Thank you so much for the advice. I appreciate it.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:22 AM   #14
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

Wow, awesome layout for the site and some really good reads. Will share the link with some friends.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:25 AM   #15
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA has a bad reputationI<3NBA has a bad reputationI<3NBA has a bad reputation

when your contract is up, find a cheaper host (as well as domain registration)
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: