Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #61
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are There People That Really Feel Tmac Was Better Than Kobe in 03

Tmac was the better scorer, Kobe was better at everything else.

So it is funny to hear Kobe fans say Kobe is better when all Kobe fans care about is scoring and that is their only argument as to why Kobe is better than Lebron.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #62
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has an OK reputation so far

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
ISH is making me more and more of a Kobe hater, I can feel it Tired of his fans shitting on my two favorite players ever, for that matter

I still think I'm pretty realistic about Bryant, at least at the moment. I've never been able to enjoy watching him play, though, in large part because I can't stand hearing all the nonsense from his fans. I should be a bigger man than that, but I'm not so hey, what can you do?

Forgive him our lord...he knows not of what spews from his mouth
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #63
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

So it is funny to hear Kobe fans say Kobe is better when all Kobe fans care about is scoring and that is their only argument as to why Kobe is better than Lebron.

forgive him our lord...he knows not what spews from his mouth
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #64
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Kobe is not a better passer/facilitator. This was Tmac's most underrated skill.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #65
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputationILLsmak has decent reputation

I thought he was.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #66
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterkuniva_dAMiGhTy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ISH is making me more and more of a Kobe hater, I can feel it Tired of his fans shitting on my two favorite players ever, for that matter

I still think I'm pretty realistic about Bryant, at least at the moment. I've never been able to enjoy watching him play, though, in large part because I can't stand hearing all the nonsense from his fans. I should be a bigger man than that, but I'm not so hey, what can you do?

People say the same thing about Lebron. You're no different than the Kobe stans, bro.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #67
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Good post. I think Be, T-Mac and AI were all on a higher level than VC, though.

I disagree. I think the only one on a different tier is Kobe (if we're not talking strictly talent). Vince Carter was a beast. He doesn't have the all-around skill that McGrady has, but he's a playmaker and was just a beast.

And I disagree with StateOfMind12...McGrady is not a better scorer than Bryant. I don't think he's a better scorer than Carter. I think move past the stats from those two seasons. McGrady's game was more all-around, but I think Carter was just monstrous.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #68
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
People say the same thing about Lebron. You're no different than the Kobe stans, bro.
I know he talks as he is any different than the trolls.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #69
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I disagree. I think the only one on a different tier is Kobe (if we're not talking strictly talent). Vince Carter was a beast. He doesn't have the all-around skill that McGrady has, but he's a playmaker and was just a beast.

And I disagree with StateOfMind12...McGrady is not a better scorer than Bryant. I don't think he's a better scorer than Carter. I think move past the stats from those two seasons. McGrady's game was more all-around, but I think Carter was just monstrous.
I was specifically referring to the 2003 season. That was McGrady's best scoring season but Mcgrady's best scoring season wasn't better than Kobe's best though which was either 06 or 07..
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #70
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I was specifically referring to the 2003 season. That was McGrady's best scoring season but Mcgrady's best scoring season wasn't better than Kobe's best though which was either 06 or 07..

My bad.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #71
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

he was in 03 wasn't he?
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #72
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

I'd say McGrady was the better player offensively, but Kobe was the better player overall.
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #73
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

You could just ignore them. Let them talk to themselves when they rant on about him.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: