Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #121
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-hoop
[sarcasm/]

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #122
plowking
well DENG
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 22,769
plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Rose averaged 25-4-8-1-1 and made alot of clutch shots with less offensive help than Lebron or Wade, who played great but unfortunately did that together compared to Rose, who still managed to get a much better team record... he was more "valuable", more deserving of the MVP...

You literally were saying the whole time that Lebron should have won.

Now you change tune because it fits your argument right here.

If you're going to use that argument, Melo has a lot less help and is most likely going to end up with a similar record. Also, aren't you the douchebag who was comparing per 36 minute stats to determine who was more productive?

Melo averages 27/7/2 still in 36 minutes.
Durant... 24/8/4...

Melo is more productive. And when I said he was 3 times the rebounder, its pretty much true when it comes to offensive boards. 2.2 to 0.7 per 36 minutes.


Quote:
Whatever you say "The only HEAT fan in the universe that believes Carmelo > Lebron"...

LOL at editing this part.

You're an idiot for being unable to interpret my post correctly. No where did I say Melo is better than Lebron, nor that hes close. He should be number 1 in the rankings based on all standards they've placed in the past.
Even using your BS standards to see who's more productive in per 36, Melo comes out on top over the alleged number 1, Durant.

PS - You're an idiot, and you don't know shit about basketball.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #123
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 10,547
chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
I dont remember me saying Rose didnt deserve it over Lebron (but im sure you do Chazzy, its ok i believe you, have tried your "Pauk vault" before, lol). Meh... have given up my trolling fun long time ago Chazzy... me liking Lebrons game hasnt changed (which has been often a huge crime here), but i like reason, logic and facts and simply good basketball (from any player/team) much more.... i like Lebron, but i am not delusional...
You dont remember?!?! You were going nuts dude.. loll

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=99
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #124
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
You dont remember?!?! You were going nuts dude.. loll

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=99

Now i certianly do No, but seriously i didnt remember at first.

Ah well, times have changed....

Damn Chazzy, how do you find ALL those posts anyways? That is very impressive, god like kindof.

Last edited by pauk : 12-01-2012 at 03:10 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #125
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 15,646
RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Pauk v. Chazzy. Underrated ISH rivalry
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #126
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Pauk v. Chazzy. Underrated ISH rivalry

No way, Chazzy > Pauk... dude has my entire ISH career in his computer, no chance
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #127
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,794
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Pauk v. Chazzy. Underrated ISH rivalry

Who is that transsexual in your avatar.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:46 AM   #128
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,499
kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Whatever you say "The only HEAT fan in the universe that believes Carmelo > Lebron"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You literally were saying the whole time that Lebron should have won.

Now you change tune because it fits your argument right here.

If you're going to use that argument, Melo has a lot less help and is most likely going to end up with a similar record. Also, aren't you the douchebag who was comparing per 36 minute stats to determine who was more productive?

Melo averages 27/7/2 still in 36 minutes.
Durant... 24/8/4...

Melo is more productive. And when I said he was 3 times the rebounder, its pretty much true when it comes to offensive boards. 2.2 to 0.7 per 36 minutes.




LOL at editing this part.

You're an idiot for being unable to interpret my post correctly. No where did I say Melo is better than Lebron, nor that hes close. He should be number 1 in the rankings based on all standards they've placed in the past.
Even using your BS standards to see who's more productive in per 36, Melo comes out on top over the alleged number 1, Durant.

PS - You're an idiot, and you don't know shit about basketball.

DAYUM Pauk!!! You gonna take that bro?
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #129
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
DAYUM Pauk!!! You gonna take that bro?

Dont know how many times i have to expose him...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:26 AM   #130
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Woods
Posts: 18,614
Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

chazzy and fap should team up and be ISH detectives.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #131
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You literally were saying the whole time that Lebron should have won.

Nah, Rose should have won... i dont care what i said in the past..

Quote:
Now you change tune because it fits your argument right here.

My argument? Its only you who is arguing remember, against all facts which i just so happened to present for you... which you obviously dont like as it opposes your very biased and delusional opinion...

Quote:
If you're going to use that argument, Melo has a lot less help and is most likely going to end up with a similar record.

Are you Marty McFly? We are talking about the facts that are now... which goes something like:

1. Durant has better stats
2. Durant has better record

...and Carmelo maybe has less help, but he still needs to do his job on the winning & producing column...

Quote:
Also, aren't you the douchebag who was comparing per 36 minute stats to determine who was more productive? Melo is more productive.

Yes i am the "douchebag" who did that and i am the "douchebag" who will do it with Durant/Carmelo aswell, properly:


.......................Durant...........Carmelo... .....
PPG..................24.4................26.1..... .....Carmelo +1.7 ppg
RPG...................8.3..................7.2.... .......Durant +1.1 rpg
APG...................4.1..................1.9.... ......Durant +2.2 apg
SPG...................1.6..................0.8.... ......Durant +0.8 spg
BPG...................1.4..................0.5.... ......Durant +0.9 bpg
FG%.................50.5%.............46.9%....... Durant +3.6 %
3PT%................44.1%.............45.1%....... Carmelo +1.0 %
FT%..................89.9%.............79.8%...... Durant +10.1 %



Again........ see any difference? No? There is only one edge my friend and its leaning on Durants side, keep in mind what also 2.2 more assists do (1 assist means you was part of being accountable for 2-3 points on the boxscore)


Quote:
And when I said he was 3 times the rebounder, its pretty much true when it comes to offensive boards. 2.2 to 0.7 per 36 minutes.

Unfortunately that does not prove that Carmelo is "3 times the rebounder Durant is", that would be something like 27 rebounds a game technically speaking...

Do you really believe rebounding is measured by offensive rebounding or something? Even Westbrook averages more offensive rebounds than Durant, i guess that makes him a better rebounder huh? Again, you are going against something called LOGIC....

But in reality, who is the better rebounder between Durant & Carmelo sure is debatable i think, indeed. For me it is a mute point, you cant really prove who is the better rebounder, there is no significant difference or proof (unless you go by the current margin of statistical difference in complete off/def rebounding numbers).

Quote:
LOL at editing this part. You're an idiot for being unable to interpret my post correctly. No where did I say Melo is better than Lebron, nor that hes close.
.

I wasnt able to interpret your post correctly? Let us see here:

1. You said "Carmelo is my number 1", nothing else, which indicates what it says... that he is your number 1, i assume on the MVP ranking... because being number 1 best player all of the sudden would be even more absurd, but thats another story, which wouldnt surprise me if you would express by now.. which also indicates that you are not only favoring Carmelo over Durant but also Carmelo over Lebron....

2. You fought against perfectly reasonable, logical and factual context which only proves you not only wrong... but proves you to be a biased/delusional Carmelo stan... and you are still fighting against it, take a look above, even with your own "PER 36" criteria....

Quote:
He should be number 1 in the rankings based on all standards they've placed in the past

I have yet to see such past placed standards that would catapult Carmelo over Durant....

Quote:
PS - You're an idiot, and you don't know shit about basketball.

Well, that idiot that knows shit about basketball once again exposed you and your agenda......... Care to continue exposing yourself? Then please respond...

Keep in mind that you are not arguing against me, but you are arguing against reason, logic and facts.... which is why you will be losing this discussion all the time...

Last edited by pauk : 12-01-2012 at 04:55 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:51 AM   #132
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,564
pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Seriously, anybody else here that thinks "Carmelo > Durant" or am i just turning into a Durant stan or something? What the hell...

Last edited by pauk : 12-01-2012 at 04:57 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #133
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Sarcastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vidi, Vici, Veni
Posts: 22,421
Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Pauk, do you understand context or are you just a statistician that can't see outside the numbers?

Serious question.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #134
Peter Pang
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Peter Pang has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

How on earth did Durant get to the top spot when Westbrook is getting all the media attention with his crazy performance
Peter Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #135
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 7,120
blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

IMO Melo should be #1, NY is 4th on the strength of schedule rating okc is 17th
they both have a similar record but melo has done it with a worse team, he's the only player on the knicks who can consistently score 20points, okc has three of those guys
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy