Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #16
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you be willing to name you kid after an ISH poster?

Id love to see someone be cruel and call their kid something crazy like Catzhernandes, Kwajo, or supersmashbros..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #17
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
some cool ones would be baby DonDadda or cute little LatinaHeat..

On a side note.. a couple weeks ago me and my girl went to go get a marriage license.. and I couldnt convince her to let me put ZeN as my middle name..

You getting married man? congrats! when is the BTE bachelor party?

Al can stream some stripper.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
You getting married man? congrats! when is the BTE bachelor party?

Al can stream some stripper.
you have till next friday.. lol

and make the strippers curvaceous and white please.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #19
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
you have till next friday.. lol

and make the strippers curvaceous and white please.

congrats my dude

honeymooning anywhere? or is this a shotgun affair

seriously tho congrats man
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:00 AM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
congrats my dude

honeymooning anywhere? or is this a shotgun affair

seriously tho congrats man
It is a simple affair not so much a spur of the moment one, but one that will require th eleast amount of preparation.

Oh and the honeymoon will basically be the California Coast.. from Stockton/San Francisco to Los Angeles/Santa Maria. Basically staying in my own neck of the woods..
Old 11-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #21
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Niko actually sounds pretty cool, but I wouldn't name one of my kids after him.

Rose would be a nice name for a girl

Maybe Kobe Jnr
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #22
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Faptastrophe sounds like a decent name for a kid.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:06 AM   #23
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Zen
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #24
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

NotYetGreat's too long a name. Shortened to Nyg doesn't sound so bad. I could say "Wassup, li'l Nyg-let?" every time he strolls in.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:23 AM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
It is a simple affair not so much a spur of the moment one, but one that will require th eleast amount of preparation.

Oh and the honeymoon will basically be the California Coast.. from Stockton/San Francisco to Los Angeles/Santa Maria. Basically staying in my own neck of the woods..

Congrats man! I hear it's better the second time around.

If I had a son I could see J$ being his first and middle names. When his mother gets mad she'll shout: "Jefferson Money Rufus! Don't you give me that look!"
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #26
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Congrats man! I hear it's better the second time around.

If I had a son I could see J$ being his first and middle names. When his mother gets mad she'll shout: "Jefferson Money Rufus! Don't you give me that look!"

The spirit of Monticello will never die!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: