Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #121
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I don't know what happened to him but he has a tricep injury now so he's gonna be out yet again. Bargs out with an injury too. So it looks like we're gonna be flirting with giving away our lottery pick all year. I can't even describe how pissed i'd be if we suck all season, make no major trades, and end up with a 4-14 pick and have to give it up to Houston.

It belongs to OKC now so the rich get richer .

I hope that we end up being in the hunt for Andrew Wiggins. The NBA should give us Wiggins. Lebron got Cleveland and their own team at the time got Davis.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #122
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

oh yeah, completely forgot. Well either way we likely won't be getting to make that pick knowing our luck.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #123
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Friend texted me AJ got ejected, tuned in to the game and I'm not gonna lie, I was laughing at the mess I saw. Since I haven't laughed this hard @ a raptors game gonna be tuning in for the next one.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:37 AM   #124
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan12
Friend texted me AJ got ejected, tuned in to the game and I'm not gonna lie, I was laughing at the mess I saw. Since I haven't laughed this hard @ a raptors game gonna be tuning in for the next one.

1 game suspension for Amir.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #125
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk

"Don't worry, guys. I got this."
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:14 AM   #126
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk

doesnt matter. They might lose by 50 next game.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #127
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

"Don't worry, guys. I got this."

sigh...Aaron Gray...Is there a less skilled guy in the NBA?
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #128
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone know if Andrea is supposed to be playing tonight? or are we down to Davis, Val and Gray?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #129
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

From what I read on rotoworld, Bargs is likely gonna be out too. This is Casey's worst nightmare, being forced to give a ton of minutes to Davis and Val. I'm very excited to see that lineup though to be honest.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #130
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
From what I read on rotoworld, Bargs is likely gonna be out too. This is Casey's worst nightmare, being forced to give a ton of minutes to Davis and Val. I'm very excited to see that lineup though to be honest.

I wouldn't get to excited, Casey will end up throwing Gray and Acy out there so Val and Ed don't get all the minutes.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #131
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

K.Low is out too. Williams is just going to eat us up today.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #132
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

My predictions for today:

Acy starts a brawl

We lose by 40

the team gets boo'd off the court
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #133
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Does anyone know if Acy made it up? I know we were trying to call him up from the D-league but I'm not sure whether or not we were successful.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #134
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
My predictions for today:

Acy starts a brawl

We lose by 40

the team gets boo'd off the court
2 of those 3 things will probably happen. It'd be awesome if someone started a brawl and if BC was sitting there in the crowd with his classic stone faced, arms folded look. But then again, if Bargs is out that means BC probably has no interest in watching the game.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #135
bokes15
Playoffs!

Ed Davis is looking awesome right now holy shit! I love how this team looks without Bargs on it!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: