Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default This Board Needs Some . . . .

Moderators already. One person who is never active[oldschool], is some stupid stuff and that is why the board will never grow. Get some damn mods in this forum already.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: This Board Needs Some . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Moderators already. One person who is never active[oldschool], is some stupid stuff and that is why the board will never grow. Get some damn mods in this forum already.

large volume = more advertisement

more advertisement = more $$$

more $$$ = puts up with some nonsense.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Yeah especially when people talk out of their ass and say this to one of the most unbiased posters on the board, Ridonks.

Quote:
Almost isn't close enough, sorry. Or else if it was, many people would win millions on the lottery and gambling if they were 'almost' going to win.

People need to shut up about this, the *******s just don't understand as they are Nut-Huggers.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Yeah especially when people talk out of their ass and say this to one of the most unbiased posters on the board, Ridonks.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

First part was towards Ridonks, reason I put extra spaces between the two and the rest was for the people who kept going on and couldn't see what was real and were wearing goggles. Stalking me or something as you have virtually before followed around all my posts?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I would like to see some active mods in the main forum as well. I realize its difficult to find people who would be good mods, but at the same time, the constant pissing matches here are getting on everyone's nerves.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, I gave up with that thread. I'm not going to be able to have a debate on how long it takes after an incident for the brain to decide to blatantly hit someone. IMO, there's no reasonable way that Kobe could have realized he had gotten blocked, and then out of "embarassment" (Knoe's word), smack at Manu.

But I guess I shouldn't try to bring that in here.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #7
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

look at my location
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:06 PM   #8
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Donks I would call you a troublemaker. But we both know you haven't been thinking straight since Finley's game winner.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:12 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well that's why the Mods need to be called in. I was so conflicted between rooting for my Lakers and cheering for joy from Fin's GW that I just completely lost it. Haven't been the same since. Hell, I don't even know if I spelt "rooting" right. In fact, I just spelt "spelt", "spelled". This is getting serious man.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #10
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

...strippers....I mean cheerleaders...GO TEAM!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I personally think there should be 2 or 3 or even 4 mods in the Main forum. And the mods need to be very active and not just be on once a week. And in every team forum there should be 2 or 3 mods.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:16 PM   #12
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I personally think there should be 2 or 3 or even 4 mods in the Main forum. And the mods need to be very active and not just be on once a week. And in every team forum there should be 2 or 3 mods.

Four in the main forum will be for the best and I think all the mods from team forums should vote on who becomes mods, but then again, we know Jeff won't do it, because he simply, just doesn't care.

As far as 2 or 3 in each team forum, I think that's too much for most forums since some are inactive, but have the number of team mods based on the amount of posters/posts and replies in the forum.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #13
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Four in the main forum will be for the best and I think all the mods from team forums should vote on who becomes mods, but then again, we know Jeff won't do it, because he simply, just doesn't care.

As far as 2 or 3 in each team forum, I think that's too much for most forums since some are inactive, but have the number of team mods based on the amount of posters/posts and replies in the forum.

Yea I definetly agree with you on that.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 PM   #14
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

We've been down this path already.

Less is Best.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:27 AM   #15
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU can be a "MOD" of sorts

When something is bad and needs to be moderated, REPORT THE POST and we'll handle it.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: