Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Grizzlies' next six games

Nov, 17th @ Charlotte
Nov, 19th VS Denver
Nov, 23th VS LA Lakers
Nov, 26th VS Cleveland
Nov, 28th VS Toronto
Nov, 30th VS Detroit

If they beat the Lakers they have a good chance winning all of these, which will extend the winning streak from 7 to 13.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grizzlies' next six games

The amount of home games is a big reason why they stand a good shot at it. That said this is the regular season anything goes. Just look at Clippers losing to GS and Cavs.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:42 AM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuggets and Lakers are the only ones who could give them some problems.

If they win these 2 games then they'll probably win all 6. But anything can happen.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I think the Bobcats will shock them.
Luckily they play these games at home so they should do ok.
They should be 5-1. But I can see 4-2.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #5
Dw1ll
I brick open layups

Dw1ll has decent reputation

Bobcats are beating them tonight.
Dw1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ll
Bobcats are beating them tonight.

I'm going to the game. It should be fun but I don't in anyway expect the Bobcats to win.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #7
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe will get the W for LAL.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #8
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Playoffs team fodder.

Another 2nd round exit this season.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:46 AM   #9
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Wow talk about a great schedule.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #10
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
The amount of home games is a big reason why they stand a good shot at it. That said this is the regular season anything goes. Just look at Clippers losing to GS and Cavs.
That, and I've noticed tonight was their first back-to-back. Only reason I noticed this is because during the OKC pregame radio show they mentioned something about OKC playing their fifth game in seven nights while Memphis was on three days rest or something like that, so I looked at their schedule and noticed they hadn't had any back-to-backs at that point in the season. They also caught the Knicks on the second night of a back-to-back after what had to be a draining fourth quarter come from behind win in San Antonio.

And now, looking at this stretch of games, they're all very winnable games for them regardless, but they get all but one at home, and 2-4 days off between all of them. Don't get me wrong, what they've done at this point is very impressive, and I still think they're the most balanced team in the league and one of the 1-3 best teams in the league right now. I just think they've had a semi-favorable schedule set-up to start the season.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:31 AM   #11
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
That, and I've noticed tonight was their first back-to-back. Only reason I noticed this is because during the OKC pregame radio show they mentioned something about OKC playing their fifth game in seven nights while Memphis was on three days rest or something like that, so I looked at their schedule and noticed they hadn't had any back-to-backs at that point in the season. They also caught the Knicks on the second night of a back-to-back after what had to be a draining fourth quarter come from behind win in San Antonio.

And now, looking at this stretch of games, they're all very winnable games for them regardless, but they get all but one at home, and 2-4 days off between all of them. Don't get me wrong, what they've done at this point is very impressive, and I still think they're the most balanced team in the league and one of the 1-3 best teams in the league right now. I just think they've had a semi-favorable schedule set-up to start the season.

We have played 5 road games and 4 home games so far
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:32 AM   #12
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrizzle

It's not all about that. Quality of opponents, rest between games are HUGE as well. In general Grizzlies schedule has been tough but this coming stretch is easy as shit.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:35 AM   #13
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

We have played more road games than home games and just beat the heat, thunder, and knicks consecutively

Last edited by ncrizzle : 11-18-2012 at 03:38 AM.
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:41 AM   #14
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

clippers had easier schedule tho, along with lakers. just 2 road games till now.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #15
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrizzle
Right, that's fine. What Memphis has done to start the season has been very impressive. The win at OKC was a very good one. Yes, I'm making an excuse because I'm still upset about the piss poor second quarter where we got outscored 36-15, but that was OKC's fifth game in seven days while Memphis was coming off three days rest. They got the Knicks who were on the second night of a back-to-back.

With that said, they've still got three of the more impressive wins on the season: at OKC by 10, vs. Heat by 20, and vs. undefeated Knicks by 10.

This stretch of six games, though, is very manageable and looks easier than what they've started the season off with, so no reason to think they won't be any worse than 13-1 or 12-2.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: