Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Roy will undergo an arthroscopy, the 7th knee surgery

Jason Quick ‏@jwquick

Roy will undergo an arthroscopy, the 7th knee surgery of his career, dating back to high school

why did he come back???

why did Kahn the dumb a$$ game 10.4mil contract?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Roy will undergo an arthroscopy, the 7th knee surgery

At this point Roy must wonder how he's going to get around for the rest of his life. That knee just can't hack it. Time to hang it up man, no shame in it, you tried.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

why did Kahn the dumb a$$ game 10.4mil contract?

Dumb Ass.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

I like Roy, but he just needs to call it quits. Couldn't even last 10 games into the season. Health>Basketball career.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz

Dumb Ass.

wow we got a grammar teacher in here...go fcuk urself if you cant stick to the topic
Old 11-19-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
Brokenbeat
I got girls calling me

Brokenbeat has decent reputationBrokenbeat has decent reputation

Shved and AK 'bout to wreck shop.
Brokenbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I like Roy, but he just needs to call it quits. Couldn't even last 10 games into the season. Health>Basketball career.

better be able to walk then play basketball
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

it's bone on bone. unless robotics or prosthesis has developed far enough to replace his knee, he'll never play again.

lol at all the dumb folks who thought he could make a comeback.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
it's bone on bone. unless robotics or prosthesis has developed far enough to replace his knee, he'll never play again.

lol at all the dumb folks who thought he could make a comeback.

exactly...dont know why Kahn gave him 5mil/yr contract

should be min contract
Old 11-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #10
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
wow we got a grammar teacher in here...go fcuk urself if you cant stick to the topic

What I'm trying to say is that Kahn gave him that contract because he's a dumb a$$, dumb ass.

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:24 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Roy With An Unbelievable Heist On The Wolves
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #12
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

yeah, I'm sorry, but handing him anything more than the minimum was foolish. the guy's knees are wrecked.

feel bad for him, but dang is he getting paid for not playing!!!
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 AM   #13
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
At this point Roy must wonder how he's going to get around for the rest of his life. That knee just can't hack it. Time to hang it up man, no shame in it, you tried.

touche. he was already a long shot as a mainstay with all his other surgeries. he was one of my fav players but he just needs to call it a career. no point in fighting it now and having trouble walking without pain down the line.

wolves have been ravaged with injuries so far but this one was the most predictable.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:42 AM   #14
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

so, roy's getting that big old contract from portland AND $10 million from the wolves ....

sheesh ... I wish I were good at basketball
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #15
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

MENISCAL TRANSPLANT SURGERY
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: