Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #31
nevetslc88
Good High School Starter

nevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bynum screwed up his knees by bowling

nevetslc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #32
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
You know what would be crazy? If some random dude just wore a skimask and ran up to like LeBron James or Dwight Howard and just started hammering them in their knee's with a baseball bat. Like I'm talking serious damage. Going to town on those knee caps.

I wonder what the legal repercussions would be from something like that. Just your typical assault with a deadly weapon? You gotta think potentially ruining a guy's NBA career and taking away all that money would make the consequences worse. Guy would be a legend, a hated legend but he'd probably live on amongst sports fans forever.

An ISH fanboy needs to step up and get it done.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #33
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
You know what would be crazy? If some random dude just wore a skimask and ran up to like LeBron James or Dwight Howard and just started hammering them in their knee's with a baseball bat. Like I'm talking serious damage. Going to town on those knee caps.

I wonder what the legal repercussions would be from something like that. Just your typical assault with a deadly weapon? You gotta think potentially ruining a guy's NBA career and taking away all that money would make the consequences worse. Guy would be a legend, a hated legend but he'd probably live on amongst sports fans forever.

That would be hating on a whole other level
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:16 AM   #34
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:

Are you an idiot? Why not just kill the guy.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:42 AM   #35
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

well he had a December timetable so how much longer is he out now?
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:45 AM   #36
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i dont know how the lakers gets this deals done lol..
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:53 AM   #37
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:56 AM   #38
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This has to be up there with Carlos Boozer breaking his hand by tripping over luggage.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #39
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
This has to be up there with Carlos Boozer breaking his hand by tripping over luggage.
Didn't DRose slice his hand on a knife after he fell asleep cutting an apple in bed? Something like that?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #40
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
Bynum / Kwame /Mo Evans used to go bowling together when they played for the Lakers. supposedly Kwame is really good at it.

Kwame was probably there with Bynum
His hands are perfect for bowling.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 AM   #41
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Didn't DRose slice his hand on a knife after he fell asleep cutting an apple in bed? Something like that?
He fell asleep with the knife still in his bed

Would be even funnier if he falls asleep while cutting apples, though.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:20 AM   #42
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Yearning
Are you an idiot? Why not just kill the guy.

Uhhh because there's a massive difference between murder and assault? I kinda thought that went without saying. You're doing some pretty hard time if you kill somebody. If you just f*ck their knee's up with a bat, while still going to prison you'll be out eventually. Heck if it's a teenager be out in no time and could probably write a book about it. The day I decided to end LeBron James or whatever NBA superstars career.

Not to mention the moral aspect of it. Living with assaulting somebody with a baseball ball or murder? Easy choice.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #43
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Uhhh because there's a massive difference between murder and assault? I kinda thought that went without saying. You're doing some pretty hard time if you kill somebody. If you just f*ck their knee's up with a bat, while still going to prison you'll be out eventually. Heck if it's a teenager be out in no time and could probably write a book about it. The day I decided to end LeBron James or whatever NBA superstars career.

Not to mention the moral aspect of it. Living with assaulting somebody with a baseball ball or murder? Easy choice.

Either way, your life is over.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:24 AM   #44
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

need....more......bynum-bowling gif´s .......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #45
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
remember when he delayed his surgery for the world cup? definitely a character, horrible if you own the team he's on

Wow, did that really happen??
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: