Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default NBA 2k13 OA (PS3)

Here's the thread for everyone who was unaware that Jeff moved it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=278325
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA 2k13 OA (PS3)

Don't move this shit Jeff! It's much easier to keep track of and get people interested.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Bump
Old 11-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
ace23

Bump
Old 11-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
ace23

Bump
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The NBA 2k series never interested me. It's a shame they stopped with the College Hoops brand because those games were unreal. As a matter of fact, I just managed to find College Hoops 2k7 online and purchased it; when I was in college I played at least 5-6 years of every game of a dynasty and was just thinking the other day how awesome of a game it was. EA usually has excellent games but Live/March Madness were never even comparable to the 2k brands after about '05. Not even close. I really do miss MVP baseball though, even if the Show brand is top notch.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 11-18-2012 at 09:14 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Gave this game away after the first 2 days of playing didnt really feel it like 2k12.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Okay I'm going to come out and be honest here. I messed up with the draft and the fact that my team turned out so shitty turned me off the OA. And then I got school and what not too so yeah.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Okay I'm going to come out and be honest here. I messed up with the draft and the fact that my team turned out so shitty turned me off the OA. And then I got school and what not too so yeah.
Appreciate the honesty. Want me to kick you from the OA?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #10
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Appreciate the honesty. Want me to kick you from the OA?

Yeah bro go ahead. Sorry for not being active though dude. This actually might work better later on when more people have free time.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Ace kick me too man. I'm working 10-12 hour shifts 6 days a week during holiday peak so never on.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Ace kick me too man. I'm working 10-12 hour shifts 6 days a week during holiday peak so never on.

Put that work in bro!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #13
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kick me too. I'm gonna get some games this Black Friday and I'm sure I won't have much time to play 2K13.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #14
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Put that work in bro!

Trying to! 60 hours a week of physical,work is tough though for sure.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: