Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
blood yes
High school junior varsity star

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Kobe really impressed me this season

Ive always thought Kobe was a ball hog, but he's been racking up assists like a lebron/magic lately. I guess that phill Jackson offense restricted his playmaking ability? Kobe has really impressed me, and even with Nash out, mike dantoni can definitely have Kobe replace the role. Kobe has 9assists at halftime
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe really impressed me this season

impressed?

Is this season over?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Best player in the league. I'm not surprised and nobody should be either. It's not about 17 seasons or 34 years of age. He is just flat out better than everyone.

He's finally healthy. He's at his best since 2009.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
impressed?

Is this season over?

I came in here to ask the same question.

The season might as well be over, though. Lakers are taking over, baby.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool

Lebron would average a triple double running the point in a Mike D'Antoni offense.

/instigate
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
lebeast666
I Do This

lebeast666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Ya I noticed Kobe and KD both look different out there this season. In a really good way.
lebeast666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
Lebron would average a triple double running the point in a Mike D'Antoni offense.

/instigate

They already run a ball dominant system for Lebron.

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeast666
Ya I noticed Kobe and KD both look different out there this season. In a really good way.
KD improves his playmaking skill every season. Kobe's playmaking skill is always up there, it's just a lot of times he doesn't make the right decision.
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
They already run a ball dominant system for Lebron.

trolled
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
KD improves his playmaking skill every season. Kobe's playmaking skill is always up there, it's just a lot of times he doesn't make the right decision.

please give examples....since it's aLOT
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #11
KingMichael23
Decent playground baller

KingMichael23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes
Ive always thought Kobe was a ball hog, but he's been racking up assists like a lebron/magic lately. I guess that phill Jackson offense restricted his playmaking ability? Kobe has really impressed me, and even with Nash out, mike dantoni can definitely have Kobe replace the role. Kobe has 9assists at halftime
Kobe could not rack up assists in the Triangle. Neither would Magic and LeBron would rack up 7 or more assists per game if they were playing with that offense. There's always ball movement. You won't see many fast breaks in any of Phil's teams.
KingMichael23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #12
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far

Triangle has no true pg. It's about sharing the ball, so I don't think anyone can rack up a lot of assist in that offense even Nash.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
Micku
NBA rookie of the year

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMichael23
Kobe could not rack up assists in the Triangle. Neither would Magic and LeBron would rack up 7 or more assists per game if they were playing with that offense. There's always ball movement. You won't see many fast breaks in any of Phil's teams.

Pippen average 7.0 asts per game within the triangle once. LeBron James and Magic are better passers than Pippen. So, I wouldn't go that far. Magic would probably strive within it because of the post. You can't double Magic within the post and the fastbreaks he would own. Bird would probably do something similar.

And the early Bulls as Phil as the head coach did used to do fast breaks with Jordan and Pippen.

In terms of Kobe, he has been playing very well. This is his greatest start in terms of offense. It's very great to see. I wonder how long can he keep this up? Regardless, we should enjoy this level of play. It's rare to see a person his age and playing this amount of seasons.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #14
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Best player in the league. I'm not surprised and nobody should be either. It's not about 17 seasons or 34 years of age. He is just flat out better than everyone.

He's finally healthy. He's at his best since 2009.

lmao wipe kobes jizz outta ur eyes bruh.
its been 10 games... calm urself.

KD and Lebron are still another level over kobe
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 AM   #15
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kobe leading all pg/sg/sf in fg%

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: